Diadem Forums

[12.06.29] Quick News - T-ara's "DAY BY DAY" album description

nathaniel

[12.06.29] Quick News - T-ara's "DAY BY DAY" album description

A20111256400.jpg

The national girl group, T-ara, who is loved by all ages, will release a new mini-album after more than nine months with a new member: DAY BY DAY.

The title track DAY BY DAY was composed by Cho Youngsoo and Ahn Youngmin with lyrics by Kim Taehyun. T-ara will meet fans with a more matured look than before.

The song begins with calm tune which leads to a rap. Hwayoung's appealing voice is heard rapping poetic lyrics with a slight Boyish charm. Hwayoung actively gave feedback to the songwriter in the recording process of the album to make sure to find a suitable rhyme and melody, which a lot of work went into. Over time, the maturity of the T-ara's members VOICES and their various different colors, musical ability and expressiveness are further shown with each comeback. In addition, T-ara's new member Areum will deliver refreshing and soft vocals.

T-ara is a group like chameleons. Their bright and cheerful appearance is loved by public, but they also have the ability to show off dark and sorrowful images. It can be seen in the epically arranged ballad "Don't Leave" on the mini album. The ballad is enjoyable to listen to with Eunjung's vocals and Areum's rapping being no joke. The reoccurring trumpet melody gives it a sexy twist while the song is already arranged in a sophisticated and grand way.

T-ara's mini album will be released online and offline on July 3rd.

TRACKLIST IS POSTED HERE: http://www.tiaradiad...showtopic=22196

Source: http://leesmusic.co....y=view&no=45723

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Sigh .. I wont be able to accept member 8th and 9th ...

I'm not attacking u or anything but I really don't get this mentality. Everyone said the same thing about Hwayoung and now everyone loves her. I'm really disappointed that a lot of the fans share this mentality. They are even spamming the Youtube teaser with negative votes because of it. So sad. I hope that everyone will embrace the two new girls soon like we all did with Hwayoung...

Areum's "refreshing and soft vocals" doesn't really inform whether she's really great (remember - the two new members are meant to support Soyeon so she doesn't have to carry the group although IMO the majority of the group were already vocally talented enough anyway).

And the fact that she raps in another song makes me wonder whether her vocals are great.

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I'm not attacking u or anything but I really don't get this mentality. Everyone said the same thing about Hwayoung and now everyone loves her. I'm really disappointed that a lot of the fans share this mentality. They are even spamming the Youtube teaser with negative votes because of it. So sad. I hope that everyone will embrace the two new girls soon like we all did with Hwayoung...

I agree for the most part, but to some extent I feel like some fans still fear that the new girls may take one or more of the existing member's places...hence, why I think some fans are having a harder time accepting them as members than others. Personally, I'm not really thrilled with the additions as I really didn't see the need for them in the first place since T-ara was doing fine as a seven member group...but at the same time I'm not going to lose any more sleep over it either. In time I'm sure I'll grow to love them as a part of the group, and so will other fans, it'll just take time.

So do Boram & Qri have line???????????? :blink:

I hope so. We'll just have to wait and see on the 3rd.

and I hope that was typo and its Eunjung rapping with Areum singing. If she can rap too, good for her, but I think we have enough rappers.

Areum rapping ? -_-"

Err ... I thought she was here for vocal purposes. Just leave her and Soyeon with vocals. We have 3 rappers already (and 4 if you add Dani.)

Okay, we used to have sing distribution problems. But now we'll have rapping distribution problems too.

I hope one of those new songs got Qri and Boram's part.

I'm sure people will accept them, but it'll take a while like it did for Hwayoungie. You can't expect people to accept things right away. As for me, I'm reserving my comments after their debut but it's not like I accept them completely.

Well,Its good to hear that,Areum can rapping too? maybe its her another skill.Remember,Areum & Danee now Are Part Of T-ara too,thats mean we should not bash them,If we are a true QUEEN'S,Then we should Support T-ara No matter what happened.Another Thing,we couldnt wish for 'its better to stay with 7 members' anymore,because its too late. :)

the best news for me is that Eunjung will sing a song, the bad part is that is not a solo,but i hope singing to be

95 % and rap 5%. I think if someone deserve to rap in a song is not a new member, is not fair with theold members to stay behind just because a new one comes. But even like that i will enjoy so much this song for Eunjung, just hope don´t ruin it with so much rap.

I agree for the most part, but to some extent I feel like some fans still fear that the new girls may take one or more of the existing member's places...hence, why I think some fans are having a harder time accepting them as members than others. Personally, I'm not really thrilled with the additions as I really didn't see the need for them in the first place since T-ara was doing fine as a seven member group...but at the same time I'm not going to lose any more sleep over it either. In time I'm sure I'll grow to love them as a part of the group, and so will other fans, it'll just take time.

its all because of KKS toying with us, if he wants to remove someone just remove her, if he want to add someone then just add her... sparking a war between the group members will never be an effective way to improve their popularity nor their skills... i dont really want him to get out from CCM since he is the one that gave birth to T-ara, but he really have to get rid that "status quo" mentality... we fans dont have enough energy to be bugged with that kind of problem...

if only he become a more compassionate person when dealing with this issue then most of us might have no problem with the addition just like how most of us finally began to love RYU...

I can understand why some fans still don't accept the new members. You can probably see it with 7 members, T-ara has been having unequal spotlight to each member, let alone 9. So, some might worry that this new attention-grabbers will take the spotlight much more from the old star who didn't even have much to hold in the first place.

Accepting the new members as a member or a personality might be possible, but CCM has to make sure that they won;t hurt the old formation. Otherwise, we can see it as CCM treating T-ara like bubble gum, once no longer sweet you spit it out. That's what many fans can't accept.

As for me, rather than adding new members and keep the old ones but give more spotlight to the new (taking it from the old ones), I'd prefer taking the old members off the group. I'd prefer "If you don't need me here, let me do something else" concept.

areum as a rapper??? WTH i thought she is the new vocalist. cmon CCM there are thousand rappers in T-ara, the most important thing we need is a new superb daebak vocalist to HELP soyeon. arrrgghhh...... i want a good vocalist for T-ara too beside hyomin and eunjung. i thought the rapper is dani. my gosh, i hope it's just an error writing <_< , but if this is true T-ara will have 6 rappers out of 9 members........LOL, and the big problems are their songs never do justice to their awesome rap abilities and CCM was never good when come to divide rap parts (especially vocal parts). i'm scared i can't hear T-ara old rappers anymore >__< haissshhh....

but anyway i hope this mini album will be good as my expectations, looking forward to it especially the mv :wub: :wub: :wub:

can't wait.....