Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] Day by Day HD concept photos

Mllktea

So Dani is supposedly the 9th member and debut much later in the year, while Areum is the 8th and anticipated to come in July...so why does T-ara's next single have Dani all over and not Areum? We also got info and later, official confirmation for Dani much quicker than Areum. Just wondering as I always stumble on articles late.

OMG Eunjung looks the best, so misterious and is like she´s about to breathe :wub: . Jiyeon sometimes looks bad with that blonde hair but sometimes looks cool. Qri looks cool too nice pose, Hwayoung looks so mature, beautifull, Hyomin pose is not too cool but i love her hair , Seoyon is like always i´ve seen that pose before but i´s fine, Boram looks just like a porcelain doll so cute .

this comeback will be awsome, on stage this looks can be so cool and don´t forguet who was the choreographer .

so gorgeous, can't wait for their comeback stage. i feel both of my eyes already burned.. hahaha =D stunning, love jiyeon's expression (like always) and soyeon, and eunjung, and hyomin, oh god!!! boram too, qri certainly, hwayoung also and ahreum... oh my god, I can't wait... july please be nice to us :)

So Dani is supposedly the 9th member and debut much later in the year, while Areum is the 8th and anticipated to come in July...so why does T-ara's next single have Dani all over and not Areum? We also got info and later, official confirmation for Dani much quicker than Areum. Just wondering as I always stumble on articles late.

LOL same sentiments. But I think CCM is trying to make a debut for both of them at the same time, and since Dani is not fully prepared, so while she appears in the video a whole lot, Ahreum will be making her runs in stage performances. This way, we'll be able to see the both of them "at the same time", marking a new chapter for T-ara.

gosh..this is awesome..they just beyond beautiful..perfect..

ok..kks said this comeback will show each other difference color with difference character..

jiyeon is fierce person??hehe..never mind..gorgeous..t-ara hwaiting..

i just notice only jiyeon n eunjung wear white jacket..so, there must be another pictures with those black shining outfit..can't wait for more pic..day by day is the best..i <3 t-ara.

LOL same sentiments. But I think CCM is trying to make a debut for both of them at the same time, and since Dani is not fully prepared, so while she appears in the video a whole lot, Ahreum will be making her runs in stage performances. This way, we'll be able to see the both of them "at the same time", marking a new chapter for T-ara.

I believe CCM and KKS is just trying to media blitz us with Dani. It's like a reminder that they are adding her in later (even if she doesn't sing in the new songs, she's THERE). I guess it makes sense from a business perspective (staying in the spotlight). Either way Areum will have more stage time. Hope they are both ready for their respective debuts.

And I think they must have more pictures (white jacket and sparkly black outfits) for each member, I can't wait to see those (if they release them)