Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] Day by Day HD concept photos

Mllktea

I'm in love with these photos! :wub:

Ahreum kind of fits in with the rest of the girls so well that I didn't even notice her picture at first! I seriously thought it was Hwa with long hair, or something.

Still, the girls look gorgeous! The blue in Eunjung's photo is quite attractive :D And I think that she and Hwayoung tend to have the most versatile poses in the group.

So Dani is supposedly the 9th member and debut much later in the year, while Areum is the 8th and anticipated to come in July...so why does T-ara's next single have Dani all over and not Areum? We also got info and later, official confirmation for Dani much quicker than Areum. Just wondering as I always stumble on articles late.

Dani is the 9th member because at first she wanted to practice more to make sure she's well prepared before performing together with T-ara. In previous news, she stated In order to make sure I dont hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my Unnies but then she change her mind and said that she wants to perform with T-ara as soon as possible. And I think they put her in the MV to prepare the fans for her debut cause like now some QUEENS already hate her. She didn't do anything, she didn't choose to join T-ara, the CEO did. And Dani isn't all of over T-ara's next single, she's just in the MV. As you can see they released a Concept photo of Areum and Dani's info was released first because of the rumours that were wondering before they (CCM) got the chance to introduce Areum.

:wub: okkkk the new girls are purday(by day ha) but im tired of ccm pushing the doll look for boram it just increases the impact of what ppl are saying abt her just being a flower vase, she looks best natural!!!!! ;A; now am sick of dolly boram.

princess jiyeon would look gr8 ONLY IF her blonde is promised to be highlighted with mint at all times, if not its just ugh. yellow blonde srsly? her features need a strong hair colour not yellow barbie hair u__u but anyway point is the mint and her expression saved her here she looks badasssssss.

hyo looks 2x better in her fantaken pix aka airport arrival, y her makeup no radiant and her hair no orange gradient!

qri takes home the worst look idk look at the lines on her eyes did they shop that or what, overall they made her look dark and grey tsk ccm!!! :angry:

soyeon pretty but boring as usual :ph34r:

ahhhh they're all so gorgeous!!! I love that look for Hwayoung! Also, I'm really starting to accept Aurem as a new member of T-ara. She looks great here and fits in really well! (I'm not fond of the other one yet tho ~_~ but we'll see...) Thanks for the share. I hope there's a black-shiny-shirt version of Jiyeon and Eunjung and a white-vest version of the other out there waiting to be shared!!!