Diadem Forums

[12.06.29] Video - "Lovey-Dovey" @ KBS Music Bank half-year wrap up

tarabest

Mixed feelings when I watched them. On one hand, I really liked that they performed so happily and energetically. On the other hand, it's really, really sad to know that this is their last performance as 7-ara already... And the fanchants will change too, won't it?

Well, can't wait for their comback, but still a little sad. Anyhows, T-ara fighting! You'll always have my support whether as 7, 8 or 9! :)

The performance was so good! You can tell that this was a special day for them, those girls were giving it their all. They had to be emotional knowing that this was their last live performance as seven. Still, it's good to see them so energetic and fresh looking, I guess they're as revved up for their comeback as the fans are!

I am just happy that even though they are tired, they didn't lypsync and gave a solid performance. I don't know why but I have this sad, heart-wrenching feeling that all of them are somehow treasuring their last moment as 7-ARA on stage that's why they gave their best albeit the fatigue (Hyomin especially). Maybe it's just me ...

All the best to T-ara and may you stay healthy and stronger day by day. <3