Diadem Forums

[POLL] When have you become a fan of T-ara?

kenzo

139 members have voted

1. 1. When have you become a fan of T-ara?

• Since predebut
    • Since debut
    • After TTL
    • After Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • After I Go Crazy Because of You
    • After Yayaya
    • After Roly Poly
    • After Cry Cry
    • After Lovey Dovey

For me, I don't really remember but I know T-ara more than a year ago. At that time I only care about Jiyeon, although I do follow T-ara sometimes. The first promotion that T-ara did after I knew them is Roly Poly. But only after listening to Cry Cry that I truly became a fan of T-ara I think. Now I converted myself to caring more about Jiyeon again after the adding members disaster :lol: The only different this time is that I become attach to other members as well. Anyway, what about you?

My story is a little complicated. xD I was a fan Yoo Seungho because of Queen Seon Deok, then i searched his videos and 'Lies' came out. I hate girl who kiss him at the MV (yeah Jiyeon lol) but music was really nice. Then i started to listen T-ara's songs but never know who is who. I learnt Seungho will comeback with a new drama then i watched it. There was a cute, beautiful and funny girl. I search about her and learnt that her name is Park Jiyeon and she is a member of T-ara. Then realized she was who i hated before because of kiss. But i already was a fan of her! Then at GOS, Jiyeon was bullied by some 'bad' girls and i hated them too. xD

After watching Bo Peep MV, i realized who are the girls i hated before at GOS. Then i saw Qri in the MV who is i hated before because of Queen Seon Deok. -She was Yushin's wife :(-

I forgot the all hatred and became a stan of T-ara! xD

Then at GOS, Jiyeon was bullied by some 'bad' girls and i hated them too. xD

After watching Bo Peep MV, i realized who are the girls i hated before at GOS.

LMFAO At least you realized it's T-ara, I never did until I read somewhere that T-ara cameo in GoS, then I rewatched and oh my gosh, they're right, it IS T-ara xD

• 1 month later...

I've been following them since predebut. I was already a fan of Seeya years and years ago, so naturally I found out about T-ara through the news that their company would be debuting a new girl group. After that it didn't take me very long to become a fan... well honestly I was a fan of justabout every group back then :lol: but now three years later, T-ara is one of the only two kpop groups I still care about. I don't really have any interest in anyone but those two groups anymore.

I'm honestly not sure. Lol. Ever since their debut, I've liked their songs. I got to know

them because of Hyomin when she was on Invincible Youth. I searched a little about them

and came to like them. I've watched most of the shows/movies Hyomin, EunJung, and Jiyeon

has been in. But I guess as a whole group, I've only come to like them after the controversy? x]

Bahahaha.....I guess my story will be the funniest or at least strangest here... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I "knew" T-ara from Invincible Youth, then I knew BPBP and IGCBOY since Hyomin did it a lot of time in IY....but then...meh...never really care....my love for T-ara at that time was just the same as 4minute/Kara/BEG.

But then....after I finished watching Cinderella Man, I looked up the OST for the drama and holy crap.....

GOOD PERSON <----- my love for T-ara increased rapidly after I listened to that song....

And then after that I was like...wait wait...this isn't their debut song.....lemme check....

Then I found out Lies the normal ver......and I was like....."Hmmmm....ok....alright...this group is good..."

But then right after that....I found out the ballad version and there she was....My Park Soyeon......

OMG as soon as I saw her and her voice......100% LOVING MODE ON..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the end of 2009/start of 2010 if you guys wanna know the time....even though I started loving them at that time.....I chose to put them aside and focused on my life instead....I kept track with their music but not so much about activities.....not until Dream High......

Also....I decided not to join the forum earlier because I don't like having an account but abandoned it here for so long then suddenly decided to comeback.....I like it this way more.... :lol:

So there u go....my story..... ;)

Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey caught my attention cause its really catchy

but to be more precise, I became a fan only recently during the Day by Day period. And instead of hating them during the controversy, i actually (strangely) grew to like them more and more, thanks to "hyotheleader" for her blog compiling all the Rumor VS Truth posts.

I started watching their variety shows and performances.

Really love Soyeon's vocals. and im actually really fascinated that their song titles are all so "rhyme-ish"/"symmetrical-ish"

I know T-ara few months after they release yayaya

at first I already know their existence around released of bo peep bo peep,

but didn't really notice(care) about them bcs at that time I DON'T like K-pop yet haha

but after watching Jiyeon in "God of Study", I start to look at T-ara

watch all of their mv, songs, etc

and really really LOVE them! ><

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...