Diadem Forums

[POLL] When have you become a fan of T-ara?

kenzo

139 members have voted

1. 1. When have you become a fan of T-ara?

• Since predebut
    • Since debut
    • After TTL
    • After Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • After I Go Crazy Because of You
    • After Yayaya
    • After Roly Poly
    • After Cry Cry
    • After Lovey Dovey

• 3 weeks later...

A banda T-ara foi mostrado para mim por um amigo japonês que conversava no jogo do Ragnarok. Houve um dia que eu estava postando no fórum do jogo a banda SNSD e ele me demostrou ela - dizendo: Uma banda de garotas é melhor essa. - me apaixonei pela T-ara no mediado da metade da canção Sexy Love, contudo realmente amei elas depois que li os comentários absurdo de poser criticando algo que nunca iremos saber de verdade.

The band T-ara was shown to me by a friend who spoke Japanese in the game Ragnarok. There was one day that I was posting in the forum of the game banda SNSD and he demonstrated it - saying: A girl band is the best. - I fell in love with T-ara mediated in the middle of the song Sexy Love, but really loved it after I read the comments absurd poser criticizing something that we will never know the truth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I became a fan of T-ara (mostly Jiyeon) when they debuted.

I used to casually listen to Davichi before that since I was into ulzzangs and Kang Min Kyung was an ulzzang so I knew Davichi.

When Davichi, Seeya and Jiyeon came out with a song before T-ara's debut, I watched all the music performances of Forever Love so I guessed I followed Jiyeon before T-ara's debut but didn't really realise it was jiyeon until much later after she became my fav. in T-ara.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I became a t-ara fan through watching jiyeon at GOS.At first i did'nt like her haha,but then i became attracted with her charms and started to like her.At that time also i did'nt know she was a singer/t-ara.One day,i watched music bank and saw her performing with t-ara "I go crazy because of you" and started to search a little about them and started stanning them :lol:

Actually Eunjung brought me to T ara. I love her since Coffee house(I have been repeating in writing this many times). I followed her subsequent dramas and WGM and other variety shows. Upon searching her in google and wiki, I found she is a singer and part of T ara. But I wasn't into kpop, When WGM was going on, I followed a woojung blog and always got updated with T ara news but I was only interested with Eunjung. Then the whole controversy came and I felt Eunjung was treated unfairly. Since then I followed T ara and because of the controversy, I started loving T ara and backtracked their songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Eunjung brought me to T ara. I love her since Coffee house(I have been repeating in writing this many times). I followed her subsequent dramas and WGM and other variety shows. Upon searching her in google and wiki, I found she is a singer and part of T ara. But I wasn't into kpop, When WGM was going on, I followed a woojung blog and always got updated with T ara news but I was only interested with Eunjung. Then the whole controversy came and I felt Eunjung was treated unfairly. Since then I followed T ara and because of the controversy, I started loving T ara and backtracked their songs.

^

^

Couldnt have said any better. If anything, I used to listen to T-ara's song even before the Scandal but never accepted the name Queen's until the scandal when I had that sudden urge to protect Jungiee and her group. I would say, I became T-ara's fan(Queen's) during late August.

i watched GOS because my sis told me to but i didn't know anything abt Kpop back then and all i knew was Super Junior - a girl-alike boygroup which i feel ridiculous LOL. at first i didn't even pay intention to Jiyeon's role but finally hers turns out to be one that makes me excitedly wait for the next eps. i only knew she's a singer until i saw her on an article abt kpopstars cheering for worldcup LOL.

so i start to look into her and T-ara. she's the one who brought me to Kpop. it's almost 4 years now...OMG time's fast! T-ara still remainsmy ultimate bias group. bravo! :)

It all started back then in 2011 where I watched Roly Poly MV.

I didn't know who was who and I only loved the music,not caring about them.

And then,my brother was watching Heroes and I joined him,and loved Jiyeon out of all 12 girls(srsly,actually woman except for IU and Jiyeon).

After that I found out that Jiyeon was from T-ara and watched all of T-ara's MVs..And then I became a fan of T-ara and loved Jiyeon the most,and the runner-up is Hyomin,followed by Soyeon,Eunjung,Boram,Hwayoung and Qri.

I was really into the Wondergirls at the time... then I read about T-ara allkilling with 'I Go Crazy Because of You'... Wondering 'What is this T-ara everyone was talking about?' I clicked one of their live performances in youtube and thought, " this is so awesome... they all look like comic book superheroines (especially Eunjeung with her spandex)," and "How can a song be melodic, fierce, sexy and cute at the same time," by the time I heard Eunjeung's 'da-ra-ra-ra' rap I was already in love.

• 4 months later...

I didn't become a fan through their music at first, I became obsessed with Jiyeon when I found out they were making the manga "God of Study" into a drama and I watched it. Got introduced to Jiyeon and ended up watching her other dramas like Jungle Fish 2 and Gosa2, Thats when I found out she was part of T ara and then I was introduced to Kpop. YES <3 Still the only group I like.

• 2 weeks later...