Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] T-ara's SF music video release is approaching!

nathaniel

[12.07.03] T-ara's SF music video release is approaching!

201207031030200910_1.jpg

T-ara's "Day by Day" music video will be released shortly

According to T-ara's agency, the "Day by Day" music video will be released today (July 3rd) at 12:00 PM. The CGV editing was finally completed at 7:00 AM this morning.

The "Day by Day" music video will be 15 minutes and 57 seconds long and set in a futuristic city in the year 2330. T-ara members Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon star in the music video as well as T-ara's new member Dani.

Eunjung said, "This is T-ara's first try at the sci-fi genre and it's impossible to be 100% satisfied by the CGV effects. But, the visuals in the music video are beautiful and so is the story so please anticipate it a lot."

Meanwhile, T-ara will have their comeback stage on July 7th at MBC "Music Core" with their dance choreographed by the world famous choreographer Jonte Moaning.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120703n09873

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

So when is the part two coming out? Anw soyeon is also in the act, but will be in part2.. And then again, Where's my Hwayoung, qri and Rambo? /: why ccm cover them up again? Can just let them shine?! Argh! They have talent!! STOP HIDDING THEM!!!

The video is great as always but I too wish they would have allowed other members who aren't featured as much to star in the video as well. They've all signed contracts to act and it would have been a great opportunity for them to be able to use this video to let their acting skills shine in order to book acting jobs like Jiyeon and Eunjung for example. I'm assuming part 2 will be out when they release the repackage but I hope that they release a dance version for the song that could showcase Jonte's choreography (although we will see it in performances). Dani did good in her parts. I'm curious as to whether the other songs in the video will get music videos just as the songs that were featured in the "Cry Cry" and "Lovey Dovey drama versions. Either way, I'm looking forward to their performance on the 7th and am curious to see how Areum performs in the group.

Niiice. Just caught it, much more entertaining to way then the Cry Cry/Lovey Dovey drama MVs but this one is a good bit shorter. They played the post apocalyptic thing well, the absence of guns and common use of swords was a nice plausible touch. Though if they have functioning vehicles, one can assume guns aren't totally obsolete.

Dani being blind was a nice touch too. Unfortunate that EJ wasn't here but she looks like a big player in the next one. OH AND HWAYOUNG'S RAP > all.