Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] T-ara's SF music video release is approaching!

nathaniel

Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Hyomin all have backgrounds in acting. I think that's why they have usually been the center of the drama MV's. I believe Eunjung and Jiyeon started their career paths as actresses before they even considered being in girl groups. I know for sure that's the case for Eunjung.

Not all members appeared in the MV?! It should have been announced they will be releasing a version of a teaser! Still, wonderful to see T-ARA making a comeback with a BANG! I'll be looking forward for part 2.

As there are only (officially) 3 of T-ARA in part 1, is it safe to assume there wil be 3 in part 2; hence warrant a part 3? It would be a killer of a wait (everyone wants part 2 now), it'a fun to imagine a trilogy.

T-ARA fighting! T-ARA winning!!! :)

awesome mv :D i love jiyeon so much and i can't wait to see eunjung's epic scene in the part 2, i bet it would be more cool :D

but well for this album and DBD song, tbh i'm dissapointed. i'm to tired to explain. it's just i can't bear my hate to CCM because of this lines distribution. and with the addition 2 new members..make it even worse. yeah, i think i need to aware now T-ara has changed especially their singing parts.

oh well good luck T-ara

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I was looking where to spazz more about Day by Day MV! I think my friends are already annoyed coz I kept saying it's so good but they won't watch it coz it's long..but I'd rather watch Day by Day again than boring box type MV (tut tut)

I'm a bit butthurt though coz Eunjung did not appear until the BTS...but Jiyeon and HyoMin are awesome!!

Can't wait for part 2!

Everyone seen it yet? It was really good! I can't read Korean so some of the story was a little confusing at the start, but they do give enough mimed clues to figure it out. I enjoyed the effects (Sub-par by film standards, but good enough for you to get the idea if you have a little imagination). Dani's freakin' tall man! And I enjoyed Hyomin with pink hair. The right amount of drama and plot. Good music too. I think we have a winner!

I would have been more satisfied wiith a 4 minute video featuring ALL members rather than a 20 min video with only 3-4 members. I mean there is no point adding all that members if only a few of them will be in their own music video. sucks

other than that I'm surprised by jiyeon, she's rockin the blonde hair and her acting was awesome too.