Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] Video - T-ara's "Day by Day" MV

aleya

hehe..awesome..its gonna be part 2, right??

so, dani is eunjung..soyeon is in this mv too..

great..can't wait or the sequel..i will always support t-ara..

btw, did jiyeon got hurt there..n what are the meaning of those 'flying word'..

t-ara is the best..hwaiting..i hate read hater's comments at youtube..gosh..

i just love t-ara so much..

Dang,The MV to be continued,I really wanna know the rest of the story. Turns out Dani is a blind girl and I presumed that Eunjung is the adult version of Dani in the upcoming MV. can't wait,Can't wait,CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Oh sheesh I hadn't made that connection :(

Dang, this was one hella good MV... Wasn't disappointed at all. Wish they had put up subtitles for the beginning, but meh.

Jiyeon was totally badass, Hyomin was great, Dani was alright... btw was she actually blind or did she have some sort of power? o-o

I'm really looking forward to part 2, when Eunjung comes into the MV!! :>

i think the song is way better than the mv. not saying that the mv is not good but i feel that it can be produced better. i personally liked how cry cry and lovey dovey mvs were shot and presented to the audience. this 1 feels a lot more scrappy as compared to the other 2. but i understand that there is a lot of focus on details regarding the CGI effects that probably a little attention was taken off the story-telling.

still, i appreciate their effort and will look forward to the 2nd part!

Once again!!! Our T-Ara make a record!!! 15 minutes version Music Video already out and .... I LOVE IT!!!! I watch the MV like watch anime movie. hehehe don't want make a mess, but the MV like watching Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, etc, seriously :)) I'm so surprised when heard Ahreum's voice, Is it really her voice? So nice :)