Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] T-ara's "Day by Day" gets an allkill on charts, "Happy tears"

nathaniel

[12.07.03] T-ara's "Day by Day" gets an allkill on charts, "Happy tears"

m0703_09.jpg

T-ara's new song "DAY BY DAY" got an allkill on online music sites.

T-ara's "DAY BY DAY" audio and music video were released today (July 3rd) at noon and got an explosive reaction. Soon after being released, they were #1 on Melon, Bugs, Cyworld, Mnet and Soribada. The music video also reached #1 on GomTV just 30 minutes after the video was released.

When the T-ara members heard the news of "Day by Day" allkill they were in practice and all were moved to tears and did a group hug. T-araq said, "The format of the SF and fantasy music video is different from the normal kinds of music videos so we had a lot of worries, but we're so thankful for the attention and love. We'll work harder to become a better T-ara."

T-ara will begin their full scale promotions beginning on July 7th at MBC "Music Core".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120703n36945

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

When the T-ara members heard the news of "Day by Day" allkill they were in practice and all were moved to tears and did a group hug. T-araq said, "The format of the SF and fantasy music video is different from the normal kinds of music videos so we had a lot of worries, but we're so thankful for the attention and love. We'll work harder to become a better T-ara."

Who is T-araq? :ph34r::D

T-ara get this not just bcoz they have good song...but it is bcoz their character and their hard WORK...almost their comeback song got ALL KILL...even their senior Super Nova can't do that,although they have a good song....That why KKS pay more & more attention to T-ara....untiL they don't have time to REST.... :(

soooo proud to our T-ara....Love YoU foReVer.... :)

Guest Princess Unicorn

Good job girls.. I'm so proud of you! You deserve it after working yourself to the ground with the Japan promotions, the tour, and everything in between. We'll be here to support you until the end.

T-ara's quickly gaining on Sistar, they should be number one on Instiz within a few hours. The only charts they aren't currently topping are Melon's Daily and Real-Time charts (number 3 on both right now), MNet's Daily chart (number 4), Cyworld's Daily chart (hasn't been updated yet), Naver's Daily chart (number 6), Soribada's Daily chart (hasn't been updated yet), and Monkey3's Daily chart (number 4). They're number one on all other charts. This is the best they've done immediately after the release of a new single, that deserves congratulations! This shows just how strong T-ara has become since "Roly-Poly." I have no doubt that "Day By Day" will join "Lovey-Dovey" on the year-end top ten lists, if not exceed it.

wow fantastic baby....

when i saw the MV many people dislike it....

that make me feel worried about they rank...

but it only the MV.. Day by day melody was attract people this to hear this song...

Jiyeon ah... you worked so hard till get hurt during recording this MV...

Good luck T-ARA... fighting...

all were moved to tears and did a group hug.

So happy, I want to join in... (づTДT)づ T♔ARA

We'll work harder

Right now, this is one thing I wish they never say. Since their comeback is in a few days, it can't be help, but I hope they take it easy from time to time.

Like many others have said, They deserved the all-kill. And I hope more good news will soon follow!

Congrats Girls!!! you deserve it... ^__^ ...

But you already worked hard till now..so you don't need to work harder... ^^ ..Just take care of your health....

I hope this will continue and T-ARA get first place on all Music Charts/Show....

T-ARA Fighting!!! Day by Day Fighting!!! Jiyeon Fighting!!!