Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] T-ara's "Day by Day" gets an allkill on charts, "Happy tears"

nathaniel

Congrats T-ara \m/ I feel so happy for them :wub:

At first I was kinda worried because the song is really sad while it's summer and people kinda expect cheerful songs.

But they still dominates 9 charts at 9.20pm yesterday \m/

T-ara fighting!!!

that's really good news to them and hopefully serves as a motivation for them to keep fighting since they must be REALLLLY tired from their crazy schedule. it always happens when they are having comebacks. hope nobody gets injured along the way!

I seriously could imagine their joy and cry with them.. seriously..

You were in the practice room practicing, half worrying about the MV and comeback stage. Suddenly your manager or whoever came in with a stern face and said "I have news." and all began so serious praying "Hell no.. Please no.." whatnot.. "Day By Day received ALL-KILL in all charts!!!" the manager said and they burst into cheers that roared in the practice room and hugging one another with tears in their eyes.

^^b Gratz T-arA!! Gratz Queen's!! Well DONE!!

Happy tears!!! It's really "Happy Tears". I don't underestimate our T-Ara but, I thought that T-Ara just can get TOP 10 or TOP 3 on chart. Because of Super Junior and f(x) were comeback at the same time. But, our T-Ara was do it!!! ALL-KILL and I can't to hold my tears back again. Once again, T-Ara did it again. After Black Eyes album and Lovey Dovey also. :) Good Job our T-Ara and Queens also daebak!!!! :) Congrats for us!!!!!

Daebak! They are indeed Digital monsters! This just proves that their songs are of high quality and are loved by everyone, may it be a fan or not. I'm happy for their achievement! This is where we international fans come in. Although I really wanna buy bulk purchases of their album so that I'll be able to help boost their physical sales, but living in another country just doesn't help. I'm sure a lot of Queen's feel the same way as me. Aarrgh I wanna help T-ara unnis be #1 in everything! Live Shows, Physical sales all those things.They deserve to be #1.

Anyways, If anyone can tell me how to make my support valuable and existent please do inform me. Seeing as they'll be facing two strong groups, they need all the support they can get. And I'am ready to give 100 make that 101%. :)

I'm proud to be a Queen's. T-ara Fighting! Excited for 7th and 9th.

Even though I'm still upset about T-ara not being 7-ara anymore, I'm really happy for the girls :) Their success is due to their hard work and everything :) Truly there has been a change on their style ( when I first heard it, it seems that it's not T-ara's style already) but the facts that Boram and Qri weren't felt there is quite depressing :( I'm wishing them a full success in the coming days :)

It wasn't meant to last. 2NE1 is now number 1 on all charts with 'I love you'.

Yeah, lol, I guess we all knew that was coming. It probably would've been the other way around if 2NE1 released their song before T-ara. T-ara's recent songs have had very long legs on the charts, and that's what will really count for them in the end.

I really wonder why CCM couldn't release 'Day by Day' for Itunes in the US like 2NE1 just did with 'I Love You'. Although I know none of those charts keep track of Itunes, I'm kinda sad I can't contribute to the song's performance in any way during this first week except by watching the video.