Diadem Forums

[12.07.04] T-ara to reveal "Day by Day" dance version music video on the 9th

nathaniel

Guys, I believe the choreo for dance version are pretty damn good. Perfect choreo for an amazing song like Day By Day. Trust me on this. IF T-ARA need to make an adjustment for the choreo ( due to leaked by Jonte himself), they just make a bit changed. Plus, the original choreo are .... A W E S O M E!!!

Personally I thought their other songs like Lovey Dovey had better choreography. But in all honesty, in my opinion Lovey Dovey's choreography really raised the bar because it was so good. I still like the dance for Day by Day though, and since it's a slower song I can imagine it would be harder to have fitting choreography to go with it, whereas Lovey Dovey was a more upbeat song. T-ara will make anything look good though. <3

Yes,somehow the choreography looks pretty awkward and weird to me.They obviously look tired and it seems like they don't even ready to make a comeback this July.I mean,they just wrapped up the Japan concert Tour and then,BAM! - they have another promotion to do.

On the other hand,I seriously hope gonna reveal dance practice just like Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey.It would be great to see what all of 8 members are doing at the same time and not just focusing on 1-2 members at a time like in the dance versions.

To be honest,I would prefer them promoting Don't Leave instead of Day By Day but both songs are awesome nevertheless.