Diadem Forums

[PICS] Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum at KBS Hello (07/05)

tikaluph

[PICS] Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum at KBS Hello (07/05)

For the rest of images, visit : http://www.tiaradiad...lery&album=1814

gallery_2330_1814_100833.jpggallery_2330_1814_38583.jpggallery_2330_1814_24774.jpg

For the rest of images, visit : http://www.tiaradiad...lery&album=1814

CREDIT : KBS TV + tikaluph + tiaradiadem.com

This is KBS Hello Episode 83 and it will be aired at July 9th, 11:15 PM KST

wahh~ I want to watch this xD

Is that Areum next to Hyomin in the 1st pic?

Well, she just joined so i guess they aren't close yet.. plus they don't live together anymore ;-; Or am i mistaken?

what do you mean they don't live together anymore??

Soyeon recently revealed in an interview that T-ara don't live in a dorm together anymore.

So it makes it harder for the members to bound with the 2 new members, thus making them less close.

Wait,if they don't live in a dorm anymore,then where do they live now?Because 2-4 months ago Qri tweeted that they moved into another place but I have no idea where.

Areum in that pic kind alook like E-young from After School o__O

Hurm,in my opinion,she looks more like Min Kyung from Davichi....

Wait,if they don't live in a dorm anymore,then where do they live now?Because 2-4 months ago Qri tweeted that they moved into another place but I have no idea where.

I'm guessing with their parents or something like that. Those whose parents live close by they'll probably stay with them. Those whose parents that live really far away like Hwayoung, she's probably living together with another member?

I don't know @_@;;

I'm guessing with their parents or something like that. Those whose parents live close by they'll probably stay with them. Those whose parents that live really far away like Hwayoung, she's probably living together with another member?

I don't know @_@;;

Hurm,I just remember Soyeon saying on Weekly Idol that Boram and her shared a same room together when we all know that Eunjung and Soyeon have been roommates since they debuted in 2009 (plus Hwayoung after she was added in late 2010).While Hyomin posted a selca (somewhere in February or March) showing herself sitting on a double decker bed when she only shared a room with Jiyeon and there's no double decker bed in any room except for Eunjung-Soyeon-Hwayoung's.

Sigh,too many changes (doesn't matter if it's major or minor) happen at the same time....