Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

nathaniel

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

201207061124493210_1.jpg

T-ara will come back through July 7th's MBC "Music Core". On T-ara's comeback stages at MBC "Music Core" and SBS "Inkigayo" T-ara will have a 70-person orchestra.

T-ara will perform their new songs "Day by Day" and "Don't Leave". T-ara's "Don't Leave", produced by Cho Youngsoo with lyrics by Ahn Youngmin, will showcase their vocals in the traditional ballad song which was arranged with a strong image.

T-ara's new member Areum will have her stage debut with the other members on MBC "Music Core". They all showed up today to per-record their stage. The members looked playful behind the scenes and introduced the new member Areum to staff.

T-ara's title track "Day by Day" was choreograph by Jonte Moaning who's known as Beyonce's choreographer.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120706n11601

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Honestly, I'm not too excited or impressed with this orchestra. How much is CCM paying them?

I think its better that CCM use that money to pay the girls for bonus allowance or new house appliances in their dorm or a nice paid leave. Their Europe trip with Gangkiz is not even a holiday trip which we all thought it would.

Wow, CCM really knows how to make T-ara different from everyone else. I'm really excited for this comeback. I'm still dazed after seeing they are having an orchestra... wow. I really wish Jiyeon would preform this song.. I hope she does preform the ballad at least once... I heard she got herself injured right before the comeback somewhere. If so, I hope everything is alright!

if you guys didnt know, Jiyeon wont be performing with them for the comeback stage due to having a nose injury

"Jiyeon had a serious (nose) injury and will not be performing for their comeback stage."

I dont know how she got it or how bad it is but i do hope its not to serious and will pray for her to get well soon

EDIT: TUMBLR LIED TO ME ABOUT JIYEON NOT PERFORMING D: lol

Wow, just yesterday I was thinking how amazing it would be if they could perform 'Day by Day' with live instruments, and now this news is like a wish come true! This is so great! :D

But I had no idea about Jiyeon's nose, and it's just so sad she can't be there for their first comeback stage. I'm sure she is even more disappointed than we are. I hope she rests and recovers well!