nathaniel

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

201207061124493210_1.jpg

T-ara will come back through July 7th's MBC "Music Core". On T-ara's comeback stages at MBC "Music Core" and SBS "Inkigayo" T-ara will have a 70-person orchestra.

T-ara will perform their new songs "Day by Day" and "Don't Leave". T-ara's "Don't Leave", produced by Cho Youngsoo with lyrics by Ahn Youngmin, will showcase their vocals in the traditional ballad song which was arranged with a strong image.

T-ara's new member Areum will have her stage debut with the other members on MBC "Music Core". They all showed up today to per-record their stage. The members looked playful behind the scenes and introduced the new member Areum to staff.

T-ara's title track "Day by Day" was choreograph by Jonte Moaning who's known as Beyonce's choreographer.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120706n11601

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

whoa I can't wait! I always enjoy performances where the orchestra is a part of it. and wow, hwayoung looks really stunning in that bottom pic, I wonder what event that was *o*

Honestly, I'm not too excited or impressed with this orchestra. How much is CCM paying them?

I think its better that CCM use that money to pay the girls for bonus allowance or new house appliances in their dorm or a nice paid leave. Their Europe trip with Gangkiz is not even a holiday trip which we all thought it would.

Wow, CCM really knows how to make T-ara different from everyone else. I'm really excited for this comeback. I'm still dazed after seeing they are having an orchestra... wow. I really wish Jiyeon would preform this song.. I hope she does preform the ballad at least once... I heard she got herself injured right before the comeback somewhere. If so, I hope everything is alright!

if you guys didnt know, Jiyeon wont be performing with them for the comeback stage due to having a nose injury

"Jiyeon had a serious (nose) injury and will not be performing for their comeback stage."

I dont know how she got it or how bad it is but i do hope its not to serious and will pray for her to get well soon

EDIT: TUMBLR LIED TO ME ABOUT JIYEON NOT PERFORMING D: lol

I can't wait to here the arrangement for DBD and Don't Leave with a 70 person orchestra behind them!!!

Super sad about Jiyeon though. Hope she recovers well from that injury.

wah.... jiyeon sung a lot in DBD.... so they will lipsync in Jiyeon's part??? i hope someone take cover the Jiyeon's part..

i really hope Boram will do it, their vocals are like the same...

Wow, just yesterday I was thinking how amazing it would be if they could perform 'Day by Day' with live instruments, and now this news is like a wish come true! This is so great! :D

But I had no idea about Jiyeon's nose, and it's just so sad she can't be there for their first comeback stage. I'm sure she is even more disappointed than we are. I hope she rests and recovers well!

At a glance I thought Areum was IU. I probably need to get my eyes checked.

Am looking forward to this. All the best babes!

*sigh* Poor Jiyeon. I wonder how in the world did she injure her nose. o.O

"Day by Day" is a great song, but "Don't Leave" really won't leave my head XD I'm so glad that they're performing it live.

And the girls look gorgeous, so I'm doubly excited for the comeback stage!

Is a shame Jiyeon won't be there though :\

I can't wait for their comeback stage~!

I absolutely love Don't Leave & Day by Day ~! <3

but Jiyeon isn't going to be there? I heard she got hurt :(

I hope she gets better soon so that she can join them.

Jiyeon Hwaiting~!

T-ara Hwaiting~!<3