Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

nathaniel

Excited about the orchestra! I think it's going to be a very grand comeback! but really sad that Jiyeon wouldn't be there. I was really hoping they would perform Don't Leave but mainly cause I love Jiyeon's part in that song. Jiyeon's nose is so prefect so I really hope she fully recovers soon. In the mean time I hope they give her time to rest, this probably happened cause she was too tired.

I really wanted to see Hwayoung in a white dress. For sure, all my girls are super duper triple adorable and gorgeous esp the witch Qri.Minnie, Rambo, Soyeon, Eungie, Army (Areum) & Hwa are DAEBAK. But where is my cutest baby dino Jiyeon?

The pictures look weird without baby dino.

Awwww... They look so pretty in those white dresses! Too bad Dino Jiyeon isn't there... The picture would have been even more perfect. And Areum looks kind of sweet and she seems close to Hwa too. :) I hope Jiyeon recovers soon cos her part in Don't Leave is just pure heaven and I want see her sing it on stage.

I hope the stage is huge. Sounds amazing but dont want it to look crowded and over done!

Still looking forward to it though, I love Day by Day anyway so it'll be great.

Wait Jiyeon is injured? Omgg such bad luck :/ feel better! I want to see Jiyeon on stage.

Oh I can't wait for their comeback soon.

The song is already awesome,beside its

an all kill on the chart^^

At 1st glance I thought Areum was IU.

Anyway looking forward to see their comeback soon.

T-ara Hwaiting^^

i hope there's a live streaming in the internet of their comeback..i haven't got the chance to contact our cable operator regarding our sbs channel..and i hope jiyeon recovers fast..i know it's so sad for her to not so sing tomorrow for their comeback stage...

Whoa,there's already 8 of them and now they gonna squeeze 70 more people on stage??Isn't it will look too crowded then?

Anyway,I can't wait to see them performing Day By Day tomorrow but I'm happier to see they will be performing Don't Leave,my new favourite song besides Day By Day!

Too bad Jiyeon can't perform with them for their comeback due to her nose injury.I hope she's alright.

Yes!! I'm also super excited that they will be doing both "Don't Leave" and "Day by Day". With or without an orchestra, it's gonna be awesome! Sad that Jiyeon can't be there. I wonder if one of those swords injured her nose?

Also, Hyomin's hair is back to normal while Qri's hair is still the same! Qri, please change it back, I'm missing the old you.

hoho 70's people orchestra? CCM must be kidding me :wacko: for what performance? I think when the girls perform "Don't Leave" the orchestra will be used. I don't know how to response this, but I can't wait for girl's comeback stage. It's more exiting news for me :)

For Jiyeon? Where is she? Is she got the bad injured? Oh Please, uri baby dino. Please make her well, GOD. :)

I'm so excited about this comeback! an orchestra seems like a great idea. it suits the type of song. I can't wait!!!

I'm so bummed about Jiyeon though :/ I hope she'll get better soon and she'll be able to be on stage with the girls next week

At a glance I thought Areum was IU. I probably need to get my eyes checked.

Am looking forward to this. All the best babes!

*sigh* Poor Jiyeon. I wonder how in the world did she injure her nose. o.O

haha i thought i'm the only one who recognize areum as IU XD.... and i was like "why IU is with T-ara that time?"

i think i need to check up my eye sight too, my glasses might not suited in my eyes already i think >.<

and i also doubt how Ji injured her nose >.< hope it is not that severe! >.<

and maybe because of that her guesting to running man may be cancelled? gosh! well atleast she could take this opportunity to have enough rest!

Fighting T-ara >.<

back to the topic! i'm really looking forward to their comeback! 70 person orchestra is daebak!!! :D