Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] T-ara to make a comeback backed by a 70-person orchestra

nathaniel

Boram and Qri got lines ... T.T ... Watched the comeback ... wonder why Jiyeon isn't in the Don't Leave one and only in the Day by Day one ... wonder what happened .. Still .. Both performances was amazing .. not your standard comeback

i'm totally into classical music and orchestras, so if T-ara is having a performance accompanied by this huge orchestra i'm sure i'm going to love it. besides, they are even going to demonstrate their vocal skills, which makes me even more thrilled!!!

t-ara, go go go

Argh why did Hyomin have to whack JiYeon's nose with a sword :(

if you're talking about the BTS scene of day by day I don't think it was that..in the interview with her immediately after she said she was fine already. and I think it was her teeth which got whacked.

the orchestra is always for show :/ although this time the magnitude of it is surprising haha. they should go on sketchbook with the orchestra! now THAT would be simply dwaaaaeeeebak.

on a side note, apparently no one knows what happened to jiyeons nose..

I loved the orchestra performance but my dear bias, Eunjung, didn't have enoug lines in my opinion...>.> and of course, I did wonder, whose lines would it have been if Ahreum didn't sing...oh well, just something I have to accept now. The girls did an amazing job singing live. I cannot wait to see more from them. What I am not in love with yet is that dance routine for DBD...maybe I just have to get used to it..