Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] Quick News - Jiyeon's post on her fansite about her injury

nathaniel

ah... hope she recovers soon. not sure what happened but i think it's speculated that she injured her nose. kudos to her for hanging there and her desire to still perform on stage. not easy for a girl of her age... let's give her/them all our support!

I generally don't believe in superstituous stuff but a part of me had always been giving me the feeling that T-ara's had some pretty bad karma struck on them, even compared with other major groups.

I mean, this isn't the first time Jiyeon got seriously injured (both mentally and physically, if y'all remember the scandal back in late 2010) and Eunjung and Hyomin had their own share of injuries and fatigue too, followed by Boram not so long ago with acute gastritis. Is it wrong to think that things might even get worse? So far, they've not only had health issues but also injuries, incompetent management and being severely overworked like slaves.

Who knows what else could happen this summer and beyond? Man, I got a bad feeling about this.

For any religious folks here, give them a prayer or two. They're gonna need all the luck they can get.

huhu..why jiyeon always get injured..right before their comeback..i do feel sorry n bad about this..i hope jiyeon can get well soon n recover fast..sounds like really bad injury..huhu..is she ok now..i hope her unnie will take care of her..baby dino is strong, right..t-ara hwaiting..jiyeon hwaiting..i hope she will never ever get injure again next time..maybe she overworked..

what happen to my baby dino? ):

hope she gets well very soon

hope for the best in the comeback show.. dont worry, i will give Day by Day a lot of love (:

even i bit disappoint because her filming in running man will be canceled. but i hope she well cast on rm again asap after she get her recovery.

hope the best for her!

What really happened to her?

There were some people who said she broke her nose (though i didn't see any signs of a broken nose during today's Day by Day performance, only a very exhausted and not-so-cheerful jiyeon), some said she injured her waist (not possible since she was dancing :huh:

And why was she absent from a vocal performance (Don't Leave) but not from a dance performance? :blink: So confused here. Must be some sort of strange injury she got. She cancelled so many of her schedules because of it too :(

Hope she gets well soon :unsure: Really really worried about her now even though I have no idea what sort of serious injury she got.

And why was she absent from a vocal performance (Don't Leave) but not from a dance performance? :blink: So confused here.

I think cuz mucore is mostly prerecorded, she performed day by day first, then don't leave was live yesterday. just a guess, not really sure.

someone has gottttttt to find out what happened :X!

please recover soon and stay healthy!!! 너무힘든에..