Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] Quick News - Jiyeon's post on her fansite about her injury

nathaniel

What really happened to her?

There were some people who said she broke her nose (though i didn't see any signs of a broken nose during today's Day by Day performance, only a very exhausted and not-so-cheerful jiyeon), some said she injured her waist (not possible since she was dancing :huh:

And why was she absent from a vocal performance (Don't Leave) but not from a dance performance? :blink: So confused here. Must be some sort of strange injury she got. She cancelled so many of her schedules because of it too :(

Hope she gets well soon :unsure: Really really worried about her now even though I have no idea what sort of serious injury she got.

I'm guessing she may have dented it or had a minor fracture I suppose.

Although it's hard to imagine she would have WANTED to perform in the comeback for the fans. Performing with such an injury isn't exactly what I call something to praise for and she clearly should be taking care of herself first. Pleasing the fans with eye candy can come in any time but getting a medical rest is an urgent must.

This sort of reminds me the particular incident where she injured her knee pretty bad last year in the RP promotions, yet still had to perform as well as Eunjung's case with the Lovey Dovey promotions as well.

Actually, it seems like T-ara overall is jinxed. Eunjung's leg injury earlier this year, Boram getting acute gastritis just prior to the Japanese tour and now this.