Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] Video - T-ara @ Starlife Theater preview

candy_floss

I seriously can't wait for this to come out and for it to be subbed! And I'm still gonna watch it even if it isn't subbed yet cos we can finally watch their interactions! YAAAAAAAY! They are so cute in this preview, needless to say the whole episode! Kyaaa! (>^ω^<)

:D

Boram's laugh at :42 was so funny and cute it made me laugh xD And her "I love you" at the ending was <3

I'm guessing this was filmed while they still lived together? I thought i saw Hyomin and Jiyeon eating dinner(?) at a table

If you pay a close enough attention, at the beginning of that part with Hyomin and Jiyeon, I think you see Eunjung's face for a split second (sitting across from Jiyeon). Anyways, It looks like its a collection of footage in there, some from a bit ago, and a lot of it more recent. So we'll see (who knows maybe some of them still live together)

Rambo's laugh was adorable! man I love this girls

hope diadem subbers can sub this show..really really appratiate it....!!!!!!

i like to see the life of T-ara...

in the preview Boram laugh is very unique... cant wait to c.... :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha I know, I love her laugh! It put the biggest smile on my face to see her laugh out loud like that.

I seriously cannot WAIT to see this, it looks like it's gonna be awesome!!!

Boram's laughter made the clip!! i'm not kidding she' got the best parts hahaha! 1st laugh in the car, 2nd one when talking to jiyeon, 3rd at the end "i lub you" omg... funny girl, she should get on variety shows more often haha!