Diadem Forums

[12.07.06] Video - T-ara @ Hallyu Factory

candy_floss

First question was "who's the scariest member when angry?"

T-ara members picked Qri, hehe.

Then they asked T-ara fans who they think is the scariest member when angry.

Hyomin won. (╥_╥) Since she was picked, she had to do a punishment game, where she had to do a sexy pose.

I would have picked Qri. She seems to bottle up her emotions a lot. Seeing her snap might be a scary thing.

Second question was "who oversleeps/sleeps in the most?"

T-ara members picked Eunjung.

Last question was "who's the worst at cooking?"

T-ara members picked Jiyeon.

I hope they do more shows like this. It's hilarious.

about oversleep the champion is definitely beauty Eunjung but i think the scariest is Soyeon, i read she said somethinbg about she bullied someone at school. I believe her. But i love bad and wild grils aswell.

oh, that's not jiyeon. soyeon is the one who bullied someone at school. but well it's just a past and i believe soyeon is different now :)

Thanks for the translation kondo. Just curious if anyone knows what that thing was with soyeon and hyomin before the end. I couldn't follow it haha.

My Japanese isn't the best so if I'm wrong or if there's a better translation, please correct me. Never studied Japanese so I can't read kanji, heh.

When T-ara picked Jiyeon as the worst cook, Soyeon said that because she's still a kid, the taste is a little weird.

Hyomin quickly fired back, "Out of all of them, you (Soyeon) can't cook." * (rough translation)

Soyeon retorted, "it's not that I can't cook, I just don't cook."

Ok, this next line is basically me guessing since I can't read the kanji, but I think I'm right or close. If only they speak Japanese, instead of Korean. OTL

Soyeon also said, "have you even seen me cook?"

Hyomin replied, "You don't even cook/boil ramen!"

Edited: Realized there were more parts to this scene...here's the rest.

MC asks, "(Soyeon) can't cook?"

Soyeon says, "I don't...I just don't cook." Also added, "Hyomin never saw (me cook)!"

Hyomin replied, "No, no way (you can cook)!"

Soyeon coolly says, "I just never cook!" ╮(─▽─)╭

Then Soyeon confidently says, "If I make something, it should taste really good!" (⌒▽⌒)

* I'm guessing she means that even though Jiyeon knows how to cook, the taste is awful...which is why Jiyeon is the worst cook. Whereas Soyeon doesn't even know how to cook.

Edited by kondo

Hyomin quickly fired back, "Out of all of them, you (Soyeon) can't cook." * (rough translation)

Soyeon retorted, "it's not that I can't cook, I just don't cook.

Soyeon also said, "have you even seen me cook?"

Hyomin replied, "You don't even cook/boil ramen!"

Whereas Soyeon doesn't even know how to cook.

LMAO,it's funny and weird at the same time seeing both of them arguing about who's the worst cook because in Hello Baby,when the members need to cook something for the boys to eat,Hyomin and Soyeon immediately volunteered themselves and the rest quickly nodded means they agreed.In 11st episodes on HB,Soyeon is the one who taught them doing dumplings.While in Pretty Boys episodes,Hyomin and Soyeon's dishes got praised by the cooks and said that they really focus on what they were doing (they were helped by the cooks,of course).

So,my guess is that both of them are the best cooks (out of 7 of them) and they were just teasing each other,LOL..Well,they are the dorkiest in the group :P

So,my guess is that both of them are the best cooks (out of 7 of them) and they were just teasing each other,LOL..Well,they are the dorkiest in the group :P

I also think Soyeon can cook, but just chooses not to. In Hello Baby, I remember her being the type of wife that would rather hire a maid than to cook for her husband, hehe.

Here's a translation of the reason why Eunjung was picked for the second question.

Soyeon said, "Eunjung doesn't sleep at night."

The MC wondered how she spends her time.

Hyomin replied, "Cleaning, Cleaning...she cleans. She's always cleaning up."

The MC says, "Well, that's a good thing for the members, right?"

Then he finds out that Eunjung only cleans her area, haha. Nice, Eunjung! d=(^ワ^ )

ei what about the question that the fan choose hwayoung can you translate it :)

Literally, she's saying, looks like Hwayoung's face have a strong feeling. So probably means she feels that Hwayoung have a strong/tough personality.

Hope that made sense. I can usually understand what they're saying. It's just hard for me to put it in words. My English is almost as bad as my Japanese, haha.

I also think Soyeon can cook, but just chooses not to. In Hello Baby, I remember her being the type of wife that would rather hire a maid than to cook for her husband, hehe.

Here's a translation of the reason why Eunjung was picked for the second question.

Soyeon said, "Eunjung doesn't sleep at night."

The MC wondered how she spends her time.

Hyomin replied, "Cleaning, Cleaning...she cleans. She's always cleaning up."

The MC says, "Well, that's a good thing for the members, right?"

Then he finds out that Eunjung only cleans her area, haha. Nice, Eunjung! d=(^ワ^ )

Pwuahahaha,Eunjung is silly.Yes,in Pretty Boys when they were require to cook,Eunjung said she just can't look at dirty dishes and work in an unhygienic condition.That's why during cooking,she always washes the plates and pans and her room (+Soyeon+Hwayoung) looks the cleanest while I'm the total opposite,LOL..

Anyway,kondo,millions thanks for the translations and we,T-ara's fans really appreciate it!!

p/s:Does anyone knows at what time they gonna perform Day By Day and Don't Leave on Music Core today?