Diadem Forums

[12.07.07] Video HD - T-ara's "Don't Leave" + "Day by Day" comeback stage @ Music Core

s-park

DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK! I LOVED IT! :D Could feel that K-Queen's were totally anticipating their performance!

Don't Leave was especially amazing and they all looked very angelic there. Just too bad that Jiyeonnie was missing. And Hwa totally owned!

And Day By Day was very cool! And Areum's so white. And Jiyeon's back with black hair and her nose seems fine!

YAAAAAAAY! Sorry if I may seem crazy but my energy level seriously shot up after watching their performances!

티아라 ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

the performance for "don't leave" was epic. the only thing that makes it short from perfection is jiyeon's absence (due to her injury). otherwise, it's simply stunning. each and everyone of them did really well even Qri and Boram. I'm impressed.

"Day by Day" on the other hand was a little lacking i feel. perhaps they have been too busy and therefore being a little tired to make it more impactful. as we might have already known, a few of the members are having slight health problems which most likely prevented them from singing well (i think a little bit of the performance was lipsynced?), but they still managed to pull it through despite their difficulties. let's applaud to their willpower!

boram was somehow very cute when she's singing her part in Day by Day LOL despite it being such a sorrowful song. And we can hear in the bridge part of the song that soyeon's voice is kinda out of form due to her sore throat. ahreum looks very sharp and capable, almost like an experienced performer already! see, she's not bad at all!

nice performance!!! Hwayoung really shine this time :wub: both her voice n expression when rapping is flawless.....Boram's voice is really sweet in Day by Day....Areum is fine...good vocal n pretty....but Hyomin n Eunjung only get little lines this time......Black long hair Jiyeon is really pretty and give people a very deep impression.... However, some part of the cheoro in Day by Day seems weird... anyway, glad to see them come back :D

Seriously I got a goosebump when they sing Don't Leave. Dat rap of Hwayoung,Awesome! Areum voice is good,I hope Queen's will accept her quickly,cause I started to accept her :) . Jiyeon looks stunning with black hair. Both Hyomin and Soyeon's voices were DAEBAK! I felt that Eunjung's line has been reduced but she still doing great. And finally Rammbo got some spotlight <3 and so is Qri. T-ara Jjang!

why jiyeon didn't perform in don't go??

ahreum have a good voice and also good at appearance ^^

i think i can accept her to be a part of t-ara ^^

t-ara hwaiting!! i hope day by day can get a mutizen :D

Thanks for the vid!

It's a good comeback performance for Tara. Day By Day could still improve once they get the hang of it in their future performances. I'm really happy that all of the girls get their lines. (And Jiyeon's hair is back to black! Not liking the hair color of Qri though.) I also felt that the best part in both the songs is Hwayoung's strong rap. She did a very nice job.

Hoping they would get the #1 in all the music shows soon.

T-ara fighting!

For Day by Day, I think I still need to get use to the dance choreography. I was enjoying the close-up shots of the member's face more, heh.

For Don't Leave:

Add 2 new members = (´−`) hmm, ok

Add 70-person orchestra = \(≧∇≦)/ can they be permanent too....?

I have a thing for classical instruments, heh.

I love both songs, and have only these two in my playlist, hehe. I usually don't care for awards, but I do hope they win some. They're probably at a disadvantage for having an emotional ballad during the summer season, instead of the light/pop/catchy type song. But it's so damn good...

As for Areum, she can rap/sing and she's pretty so I'm happy about that. Personality and chemistry with other members is a big thing for me so hopefully we'll see that soon on a variety show. Although I still think she isn't necessary for T-ara, I'm okay with her addition to T-ara.

First let me say that Hwayoung is one of my favorite other than Hyomin. I love her personality and looks, but music-wise, I always felt that she wasn't necessary. I mean Eunjung and Hyomin are great rappers. But this album changed everything for me. For the first time, they have done a exceptional job utilizing Hwayoung. Boram and Qri is next...right? Right??

I know Don't Leave was pre-recorded, but was Day by Day done live? If so, then Adobe must have finally created a way to photoshop in real-time. Everybody looked perfect. AHhhh, so beautiful. (♥‿♥)

Great songs. Great comeback. Perfect Group.

Okay. Some of you are going to hate me for this but I need to get it out of my chest. First of all, THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !! I don't think I've ever seen them in such beautiful outfits singing and dancing like angels. So here are my personal opinions on both performance (my really really personal opinion). I admit that I was a bit disappointed when I saw the performance live but I decided to rip the replay button and the performance got a little better for me with HD video.

Don't Leave

I personally loooove the song. My favourite in the mini. I was searching for Jiyeon when they started the performance by calculating the members but oh well, she wasn't there. It's okay since some are saying that without Jiyeon hogging the camera, there will be chances for other members to shine. Reason acceptable. What I liked about the performance is that they have almost a fair share of lines to sing. And do I need to mention that Qri sounded nice and she was singing it LIVE? I doubt that all of them sang the song live since Eunjung and Soyeon were sick. And they looked AMAZING !!! What I didn't like about the performance is what was the whole purpose of the orchestra when they were having a backtrack? I find it completely unnecessary. Maybe that's me. And for some reason, I felt that Eunjung and Hyomin were completely overshadowed by Areum, Soyeon and Hwayoung even when they had almost the same number of lines to sing. Again, maybe it's just me. I'm not anti Areum but Areum's stage presence was huge that I felt it crushed other members (except Soyeon and Hwayoung).

Overall : Awesome song, beautiful outfits, unnecessary orchestra and T-ara better sing it live tomorrow WITH PARK JIYEON. (I don't mind Jiyeon standing like a statue and not having lines to sing. I just want her to be there)

Day By Day

Again, they looked absolutely flawless !!! Just BEAUTIFUL. About the performance, again I was looking for Park Jiyeon and she was there !!! I am a happy creature. But she dyed her hair to black. Nice though but I want her to be blonde so that she can stand out and not have the same hair colour as Areum ... Okay, Park Jiyeon aside. I didn't quite like the performance. The dance was a bit of a put off to me. I don't know why. They looked like they were tired, uninterested and there was no enthusiasm at all. EXCEPT for hwayoung who rapped her lines LIVE. A bit out of breath but still forgivable. Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon were nowhere to be seen (okay maybe I was exaggerating). Yeah, so more screen time for Hwayoung, Soyeon and Areum. It was kinda weird for me that the three main members were again overshadowed but some of you were saying that we should give chances to other members.Give it to QRI then. She was amazing. Qri and Boram? THEY HAD LINES TO SING !!! So happy.

Overall: Excited that Park Jiyeon was there. I didn't see anything wrong with her nose and she looked beautiful as usual. Not too fond of the dance and a bit disturbed about the amount of screen time among the members. But overall, nice song and I seriously hope that the performance will get better cause besides their pretty face to look at, it was quite a flat performance. Nothing special.

*Despite my complains, I still love T-ara and I hope that they'll improve their performance from now onwards. T-ara <3

/End rant

OMG that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I'm so proud of them. All of them! I'm so glad Qri and Boram had some space today. I'm happy that Jiyeon is ok (or at least she looks ok? does anyone know anything?) and I'm especially happy that Areum sings and raps awesomly :D T-ara hwaiting :D

Don't Leave is simply flawless (although Jiyeon was absent) and I'm glad they sing it live.However,I am slightly disappointed with Day By Day performances because the dance looks less energetic and they obviously look tired as hell.But,I'll let it loose considering Jiyeon just got better while both Eunjung and Soyeon is still having a sore throat and they haven't stop performing here and there since early 2012.Well,they could improve the performance on the next Music Shows.

Soyeon's hairstyle in Day By Day reminds me of her days during Cry Cry because of the same style.She looks absolutely stunning.

why jiyeon didn't perform in don't go??

"Don't Leave" was pre-recorded and if you watched Day by Day, her voice is not up to par yet due to her nose injury (listen to the ending part).

So glad to see that she is feeling better. Can't wait for her to completely recover. The dark hair suits her much better than the blonde. :D

Qri & Boram in "Don't leave" <3 Hwayoung just gets better doesn't she. Hopes Soyeon gets better soon too.

The choreography is kind of awkward in Day By Day in my opinion, it just doesn't suit it well...

I thoroughly enjoy both songs but I actually prefer Don't Leave. They deployed Hwayoung so well although I thought it was a bummer that Eunjung was just left to rap and was left with some petty lines in DBD.

I guess Areum isn't bad, but it'll take time for me to get used to her ( I honestly don't think it will be the same in Dani's case, ugh that girl makes my blood boil...)

Jiyeon barely gets a line, nooo! Either way, I hope she recovers soon.

I'm once again stunned and speechless :|

Gosh! T-ara is so great, I'm having a goosebumps while listening to their songs...

They seem really tired but they are all so pretty and perform well,

i was like "omg, Soyeon so pretty and hot and her voice is daebak even though she is having trouble with her throat...Boram too is so pretty and cute! and her low voice is also so great, Hwa's rap so amazing and she is getting prettier and prettier, Jiyeon so pretty with that black hair! i miss it, Areum is incredibly good too, Jungie and Hyomin is hot as always and Qri's voice is so sweet, give her more lines! XD"

In Don't leave, i'm also sad that Ji is not there, well, just rest my baby Dino... ^^... this song is stacked on my mind

In DBD, hmmm, i love the song but i think the choreo is :|

Well fighting T-ara!!!