Diadem Forums

[12.07.07] Video HD - T-ara's "Don't Leave" + "Day by Day" comeback stage @ Music Core

s-park

When I saw "Don't Cry" performance for the first time, I was speechless. Loved everything about it.

I was even happier that Qri and Boram got a long line in it too. And Hwayounggie's rap was daebak !! :)

As for DBD, I was happy everyone was there. The choreography tuned to the song as expected. So I'm fine with that I guess.

I didn't know that Queen Sso lost her voice when she did "Don't Leave". Hope her voice return soon. Fighting !!!

As for Areum, she can rap/sing and she's pretty so I'm happy about that. Personality and chemistry with other members is a big thing for me so hopefully we'll see that soon on a variety show. Although I still think she isn't necessary for T-ara, I'm okay with her addition to T-ara.

Ahreum stole the show for me. Both in 'Don't leave' and in 'Day by day', although Hwayoung shined in 'Don't leave' also. I thought Ahreum got too many lines in 'Don't Leave', yeah I know is because of Jiyeon not being there, but I think some of those lines could have gone to Eunjung who had very little to sing. Hwayoung really shined with her rapping on 'Don't Leave' and Soyeon's voice held the song together as always.

The choreography for 'Day by day' wasn't really all that. It left me kind of underwhelmed. It just was kind of ordinary, nothing amazing. Specially the chorus when Eunjung sings she seems too concerned by the dancing that she can't sing with ease. I loved all the close ups that the performance allowed to make though. And Ahreum looked like a seasoned professional out there. She's pretty and has a nice voice. Good stuff by her.

I'm very happy with both performances! The live singing in 'Don't Leave' was perfect, I really hope this song becomes a big hit. The chorus and the part near 2:25 are chillingly awesome! :D

'Day by Day' still sounds so good! One of the best pop songs I've ever heard, from any country (love how it sounds kinda like the Final Fantasy IX theme). Whatever happened to Jiyeon's nose, it looked fine here, and I'm glad that stomach problem for Boram was temporary. Sad to know Eunjung and Soyeon were sick, I hope they can sleep a few extra hours. :(

As for the choreography, it seems like a very subtle and complex dance to pull off on stage while keeping track of cameras and singing etc., so I think they did very well overall. It'll probably look better and better the more they perform it! Love the hand movements during the rap parts! :)

And for any Sone out there (or anyone who wants a laugh), at 3:16 in this MC cut video, you can see Taeyeon of SNSD doing a dorky version of 'Roly-Poly' and Seohyun doing the 'Lovey Dovey' hair ruffle! Really made me laugh!

(starts at 3:16)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tUy3me8ZEc

good performances. especially when i know qri and boram had more parts :lol: i love them.

i prefer Don't Leave than DBD, is such a beautiful song

the only thing i don't like is why eunjung got so few lines in every comeback? it seems like now CCM push her to the back and only use her as the another face/visual just like jiyeon. she is so talented in singing + rapping and CCM keep eliminating her existence in every new songs. CCM even add 2 new rappers (one of them is a good singer too), i thought at first if the two new members are good in singing so maybe eunjung still get rap part, but i lose my hope because i remember since in JTW album until this time hwayoung got all the rap parts, so there is nothing left for eunjung. tbh sometimes i prefer eunjung to not appear in the song MV rather than she lost a lot of singing or rapping parts. well i just don't want people think she is only famous as a good actress and not recognize her talent in music :( .

well, i don't want this disappointments ruin my whole day (but in fact it have ruined my whole day :mellow:) i'm happy jiyeon can join the other members in DBD, although i miss her hot blonde, but i think she is more gorgeous with that dark straight hair :wub: and all the members are awesome too, i can't wait for their next comeback stage ;)

this is a freaking epic stage.

don't leave has this feel that resonates with me, probably its the orchestra sounds, I'm always a sucker for that (eg IU's songs). but the orchestra is being damn lame as usual. they don't perform live ughh. this is one of the reasons why I dislike the kpop scene. andand jiyeon isn't there...what's all this nose injury thing does anybody have any news on it?! so worried ):

but at long as she hasn't gotten a nose job lasr time she should be fine hahaha kiddddding.

day by day was refreshing as usual, the flute and most of all, hwayoungs rap. that was so amazing it puts her up there with the best rappers in the k-industry. then supposedly, her sister should be able to do it too right? haha.

ink I stage today, looking forward to it (:

Eunjung could have done better in "Don’t Leave". They said Areum has a strong vocal which is a great lie since we could heard her shaky voice at the beginning of the song "Don’t Leave" (but I like her rap). So I say Areum’s voice is the same as the rest unlike Soyeon’s and Eunjung’s. CCM went through the difficult way to find another member instead of training the rest of the members to have stronger vocal. I really miss Eunjung’s performance such as in “Good Person”.

That was an awesome comeback stage. Don't leave was really super nice, Hwayoung's hair ! :o

The stage itself was awesome aswell, all this orchestra very well organized, that was truly powerful. Day by Day was really cool too, I've been of surprised of the choreo since it was the first time, but it fits pretty well with the rhythm of the song :). All in all a beautiful comeback, can't wait for next perfs! :3