Diadem Forums

[PIC] T-ara after Music Core comeback stage (07/07)

candy_floss

As much as I dont like the 2 new additions of T-ara ... But after watching today's Day by Day comeback stage --- Ahreum is really pretty . This girl has more parts then most of the members in T-ara .____.

AND JIYEONBBY is back with Black hair <3 . I wanted her to perform maybe the first 2 weeks with blonde hair ... But its okay . Black is good ^___^

LOL are T-ara endorsing vitamin water or what? ever since jiyeon took a photo of it, then hwayoung(?) i don't remember much ahhaha but this drink ain't that 'healthy' anyway...considered a soft drink. But the cranberry and lime flavoured are not bad! I wanna hug hwayoung >< and boram why're you hiding below lol i almost can't spot you!

i like jiyeon with blonde hair..but i must say this..jiyeon look younger than those new member..huhu..maybe it just me the only one who think it that way..i love to see jiyeon with black hair..cute isn't it..btw, day by day hwaiting..don't leave hwaiting..t-ara is the best..