Diadem Forums

[12.07.08] T-ara's leader Soyeon says “I'm not worried about the new members~”

nathaniel

Queen Sso, you definitely have leader qualities. I like how you answered all the questions nicely too. :D

I've heard about T-ara not being in dorms a while ago, but some of them still lives together, right?

(Eunjung and Hyomin live together I think...)

They were not stay together in the dorm for 6 months. I wonder why was it? The girls need to gather around 24/24. Get them together now please.

I'd have to disagree. They need as much time as needed to be with their families too, whom they probably rarely stayed with last year.

I'm starting to love soyeon more and more! XD

I can feel how she treasured her fans, and i love how she emphasized that she knows how it feel to be a fan of others too...

It is nice how she show that she accepted the new members...

I don't know what happen to that "going astray" and she scold them, but because of that, I swear i will not go to the wrong path and just continue support you guys. I also swear to accept NOW that T-ara will soon be a 9-member group and i will not bash more to those 2 new members... XD... I can't imagine if Ssyo is scolding me, it is somehow scary to think she has this image of being "cold/ ice" XD

But T-ara not leaving in Dorms any more but going back to their house or are they renting individually? Gosh CCM, better find some new dorm to occupy for our girls! They should still live together to stay up the bonds esp for the new members... well, but going back to their own house might be okay too...for sure they miss their parents right? XD

I always love almost all of her interviews... Soyeon fighting! T-ara Fighting!

And i also love if they would not change leader already coz i think she deserves that spot... The friendly spokesperson of T-ara plus leader XD... well, but like what other says, i also want the other members to be the leader for them to grow up more...

I think they have to get along. If they don't then there would be problems. I'm sure they feel something towards the new members, but they just have to deal with it. Hwayoung is considered a part of T-ara now anyway. I'm just glad the girls are so popular now. They've really proven themselves.

& Soyeon looks so pretty in those pictures.

Well...It took a little while for me to warm up to Hwayoung, and now I just adore her. I was pleasantly surprised by Areum! She did really well even though I have to admit I wasn't expecting much. So I'm really trying to be as optimistic as Soyeon is about Dani. Even if she turns out not to fit, though, I think it's important to remember she's just a kid taking an opportunity that was given to her and not to take out a bad company decision on a young teenager. When I think about her being the other girls' little sister it definitely makes me want to be a little more optimistic about her, and judge her a little less harshly. I'm glad Soyeon had some nice words for the new girls.

I don't really care with I am going to get ban I mean seriously it's hard to accept that t-ara with two new members!and somemore 1 with 14 years of gap...seriously what are the company doing....hmmm I prefer the old T-ara with only 7 and hwayoung and jiyeon the maknae!woo go soyeon!good leader daebak!fighting T-ara!

Guest Princess Unicorn

So sad that T-ara doesn't dorm together anymore. I know 9 people in a house is kinda hectic, but if you're all sisters/group members, then I think it would be fun. Dorming would help them get closer, but too bad they're living separately. That's why they tweet each other saying they miss each other because they don't live together anymore, how sad :(

I do just wonder if it's what she really wants to say about the new members, or if she really doesn't like it. Then again even if she doesn't want Areum and Dani joining, she couldn't say that, so I don't think it'd matter.

No need to worries baby about the new additions in T-ARA because you always be the one of the best and powerful vocalist in Korea. Your angelic voice really killed and amazed me cuz I following T-ARA even before debut. Even IF angels passing by I bet whenever they listen to your angelic voice, those angels will stop flying cuz attracted and addicted to your voice.

How I wish I have a chance to get scold by Soyeon, the charismatic and talk active leader like her.

Please baby, stay strong even T-ARA didn't stay together anymore. Forever always proud to you and the rest of 9-ARA. As much I love your angelic voice, I will (btw I already accepted Areum and Danee ) give all my fullest support to T-ARA cuz T-ARA was my SUPER FIRST FAVE GIRL GROUP EVER.

Stay healthy ,stay happy and stay pretty baby.Please taking care of yourself and your 8 sisters very well . It's really break my heart seeing you in pain with this come back due to your poor health condition.Get some rest baby and get well soon.

Can’t wait any longer to see you all in Kuala Lumpur,Oct 3.

Soyeon do scold us??i like her style(*likeaboss) i hope she can talk directly to us,explain each issue about t-ara,so that we would'nt confuse.but seems that they have a tight schedule,i just can wait for her response.

they're not living in the dorm together?!!! has KKS become soooooooooooo CHEAP??!!

BABY DINO!!<33

I don't know why but on the recent program that I wastched which featured T-ara, it was said that they live separately now. Each member has their own dorms now. I just hope that KKS paying for their dorm.