Diadem Forums

[12.07.08] T-ara's leader Soyeon says “I'm not worried about the new members~”

nathaniel

I wish they all still lived together in dorms T___T no matter, they'll get along for sure! I'm glad this article/interview got posted up so all Diadems are informed of the current situation with new members :) Diadem <3 <3 <3

Even though Soyeon noona and the rest of 7-Ara aren't as heavily distressed by the fact that 2 new members were suddenly added, its caused a very noticeable uproar with the Kings and Queens. Some of the Kings and Queen prefer 7-Ara and reject Dani and Areum while other Kings and Queens prefer 9-Ara *ugh* which is causing both sides of the fanbase to clash.

T-Ara's manager should withdraw 7-Ara from CCM and put them into SM, YG, or maybe even DSP because Kim Kwang Soo will undoubtedly cause the downfall of our Queens.

soyeon jjang!totally loves her as a leader..looking forward from her..

Even though Soyeon noona and the rest of 7-Ara aren't as heavily distressed by the fact that 2 new members were suddenly added, its caused a very noticeable uproar with the Kings and Queens. Some of the Kings and Queen prefer 7-Ara and reject Dani and Areum while other Kings and Queens prefer 9-Ara *ugh* which is causing both sides of the fanbase to clash.

T-Ara's manager should withdraw 7-Ara from CCM and put them into SM, YG, or maybe even DSP because Kim Kwang Soo will undoubtedly cause the downfall of our Queens.

100% agree with u!i totally hope they can get out from ccm and sign under yg..;)

uh yes...

I like this idea...

but it might be hard for them to start gaining attention from that company CEO since they already have their big name idols on the line (SM with SNSD, SHInee and SuJu mostly; YG with 2NE1 and Big Bang; and DSP with Kara and even Rainbow)...

I'm pretty sure said about this already but this is my opinion too....

• 2 weeks later...

Soyeon does not have to feel apologetic to Queen's at all. We cherish our Queens because we see their hardwork and effort they've put in everytime, to present a better T-ara to us. As much as they are grateful to us for our love and support, I believe we are thankful that they existed, because they bring so much joy and entertainment for us all. <3 Fighting Soyeon, Fighting T-ara, Fighting Queen's! ^^*