Diadem Forums

[12.07.08] Video HD - T-ara's "Don't Leave" + "Day by Day" comeback stage @ Inkigayo

s-park

Half the members were sick, yet they continued to give their all and managed to give us an awesome performance. The power of our Queens! I guessed the fanchants gave them some encouragement too. :) And Jiyeon killed me twice with her part in Don't Leave and her stare at the end of Day By Day! Woohoo!

Distribution of lines equally is a must in T-ara. Eunjung got only one line and Jiyeon and Hyomin too. They should have distributed some of Hwayoung's rap part to Eunjung and Hyomin and gave some of Ahreum's lines to Jiyeon. Don't misunderstand. I liked how Hwayoung rapped it's just that she has so many rap parts that they could have given to Eunjung and Hyomin to increase their parts.:|:|

5 minutes ago i can buffer all videos, but there's something laggy, so i refresh this page.

and now i want to play the videos again, but don't leave + interview video have been blocked x__x

too bad, i havent watched the interview one ):

I'm impress with the girls especially our leader.She has a really bad sore throat and yet she still want to sing live and wow us although there are few times when she went off-pitched.But hey,at least she gave her best.If she didn't perform with them,Don't Leave would become almost impossible to perform (reminds me of Cry Cry).Seriously,it breaks my heart seeing her like that.T-ara has my respect.

And yes,like someone mentioned,Hyomin surprisingly got much fewer lines in both songs compared to Lovey Dovey.Since Soyeon is sick,why can't they give 2-3 lines to Eunjung and Hyomin?I believe they also can carry out the lines pretty well.

p/s:LMAO,did KKS forgot that he added 1 more member to the group?He forgot to pack 8 white clothes so unfortunately Eunjung has to wear a black one :D

It's hard to see Soyeon singing in her condition. I thought Areum was added to help take the burden off of Soyeon. Yet the minute she's added, Soyeon gets a sore throat and still have to sing her lines. Wish KKS would step in and stop Soyeon from performing. "Don't Leave" wouldn't be the same without her, but why risk worsening her health for just one performance. Fans would understand if she rested that day.

I love hearing the fanchants during their perfomances. While we might not be as big as other top groups, we're just as passionate.

p/s:LMAO,did KKS forgot that he added 1 more member to the group?He forgot to pack 8 white clothes so unfortunately Eunjung has to wear a black one :D

Hehe, I thought this too.

LMAO Eunjung was the black sheep???

all 8 of them on stage together for both performances *__*

I'm glad Jiyeon is ok. She killed me with that final stare +___+

Soyeon seemed like she was suffering :/ I hope she will recover quickly.

T-ara hwaiting :D

About Eunjung clothes I wonder aswell why she was wearing a black outfit.. but she wasn't the only wearing something different. Hwayoung was wearing a blue sky bracelet just under her right shoulder, did you notice it ?

Eunjung is in her best in T-ara.

But I think she couldn't remember her part in 2:43 in "Don't Leave", don't she?

Correct me if i was wrong.

And why Eunjung’s outfit was different from others?

She wears black but the other one was white. Why?

But... I kinda like that...

I'm impress with the girls especially our leader.She has a really bad sore throat and yet she still want to sing live and wow us although there are few times when she went off-pitched.But hey,at least she gave her best.If she didn't perform with them,Don't Leave would become almost impossible to perform (reminds me of Cry Cry).Seriously,it breaks my heart seeing her like that.T-ara has my respect.

And yes,like someone mentioned,Hyomin surprisingly got much fewer lines in both songs compared to Lovey Dovey.Since Soyeon is sick,why can't they give 2-3 lines to Eunjung and Hyomin?I believe they also can carry out the lines pretty well.

While she was singing Don't Leave, she sort of looked like she was in pain trying to hit those notes :(

@your p/s - LOL He's probably so use to 7 member hahaha.... But personally, if Areum had worn the black outfit, it would've been more logical because she'll be the one that stands out. Since she's the new member, wouldn't that be more fitting? xD

It's hard to see Soyeon singing in her condition. I thought Areum was added to help take the burden off of Soyeon. Yet the minute she's added, Soyeon gets a sore throat and still have to sing her lines. Wish KKS would step in and stop Soyeon from performing. "Don't Leave" wouldn't be the same without her, but why risk worsening her health for just one performance. Fans would understand if she rested that day.

I love hearing the fanchants during their perfomances. While we might not be as big as other top groups, we're just as passionate.

KKS probably doesn't really trust Areum with Soyeon's part (yet) And he probably doesn't want their comeback stage to be ruined? meh. Who knows what goes on in that head of his <_<

When i was watching it i was like "dannnng, those chants are freaking loud!" :D I sort of want to know what they were chanting or if they had added Areum's name in the chant. Because I didn't hear it. After Ryu Hwayoung I heard T-ara!

Distribution of lines equally is a must in T-ara. Eunjung got only one line and Jiyeon and Hyomin too. They should have distributed some of Hwayoung's rap part to Eunjung and Hyomin and gave some of Ahreum's lines to Jiyeon. Don't misunderstand. I liked how Hwayoung rapped it's just that she has so many rap parts that they could have given to Eunjung and Hyomin to increase their parts.:|:|

I think the parts where Areum rapped could've easily been given to Eunjung >_> I mean.. Areum is suppose to be an vocalist who's suppose to help Soyeon. Whereas Eunjung is labeled primary as a rapper and vocalist second (although imo, she's one of the lead vocals aside from Hyomin). So I don't get why Areum needs to gets to rap in the song... Gets me frustrated. If this is just a one time thing so that people can see how talented Areum is, fine. But this better not happen again for the other comebacks D:

I'm not really complaining about Hwayoung's long lines of rapping because this is giving her a bigger spotlight which i don't really mind. But.. poor Eunjung :( I want to hear her sing other parts besides "Kiss me baby, I'll must be stay here Day by Day" (seeing this lyric is making me cringe because of the grammar lol)

It pains me to see Sso straining her voice in this performance. I don't like it at all. I can't bear to listen to it the second time. :(

They should have re-distributed the lines for this performance. Come on ! This is the reason you got Areum, isn't it ? Use her then!

Let Soyeon rest and give the high lines to Hyomin or Eunjung then. Let Areum, Hwayoung (or Boram) take the rap parts. God..

But the real reason Sso's there because she probably wants to do her best. Poor her. :(

i'm sorry but i just can't accept the fact that by adding new member will make the rest of members get less lines in their song n performances..huhu..maybe they have to make longer lyrics..btw, i just love to see jiyeon's eyes..her gaze is soft but its killing me..t-ara hwaiting..

I enjoy the performance by looking at their eyes, half of them now in sickness and poor So Yeon. Why they dont let other member sing that line for So Yeon, I beg thay able to do it. anyway, I support our T-ara no matter what happen !!!

Funny, I thought Jiyeon had more lines in 'Don't Leave'. Ahreum really is being trusted with a fair amount of lines even though her new member status. She's coming up with the goods so no problem. Hwayoung is getting the spotlight finally, she's one of the stars of this comeback along with Ahreum, Soyeon of course, and that's it. Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon, along with Qri and Boram as always, are given more of a complementary position which is interesting. When Dani enters the picture i'll be intrigued to see what are going to be the internal dynamics of the group. Some conflicts and jealousy could arise undetected. Hope it doesn't happen but show bussines makes you think you're special, and a star, and all that. Someone taking the spotlight from you messes up your head despite all.

LOL I thought she was purposely dressed up in black to distract her attention so she forgot her lyrics hehe...

Oh my god... It's obvious Soyeon was suffering while singing high notes :( I Hope our Sweet leader get well soon... <3

their Day By Day performance was improved from yesterday... t-ara fighting!!! :rolleyes:

why Eunjung's lines become less & less??? At their first album she had both singing & rapping parts but now she barely get both!!! I'm really unhappy with this.

why CCM can't manage to give all members equal lines! they don't use girls talents??? All of them have good voices, but ...

Boram & Qri don't get more than 2 lines, Eunjung is joining them! If adding new members cause the others to don't get lines to sing I really don't ship it :angry:

Honestly I am very proud of these girls because half of their health is not well yet they give us fans their best! It was obvious that Soyeon was struggling with her voice but she still tried to sang it with powerful and stable which makes me very proud as a QUEEN's fan. Not to mention Jiyeon who has a nose injury from what I heard, but she still does her part well infact i think her vocals in these 2 performances were one of the best because it clearly showed that she improved even though the parts weren't alot but she still improved. It makes me very proud....I pray for the health of T-ara to be better~~ FIGHTING GIRLS!! YOU CAN DO IT

I'm fine with Ahreum getting a tad more lines cause T-ARA is indeed promoting as a 8-member group and will need to showcase her talents or else they'd get flamed even more.

& i agree, Eunjung+Jiyeon+Hyomin needs more lines in Don't Leave. I like that song a lot.