Diadem Forums

[12.07.09] Video HD - T-ara's "Day by Day" (Dance ver.) MV

Ouji_Tenshi13

They should have cut down on the flashing. It's annoying and it's preventing me from hitting the replay button. I want to watch all of them clearly without my eyes getting hurt .... And T-ara are getting a lot of hate again for this mv .. <_<

Well, complains aside. They looked AWESOME !!! And I seriously take back my words. The dance is growing on me. And I am sure Jiyeon is still the face of T-ara, She's taking all the screen time. (She's hot !!!)

I could barely watch ICGBOY MV because of the camera changes... Now they added flashes to their MV? OTL From the few dance scenes I've seen, I think I'm liking the dance choreography. I really need to see the practice video.

As for the flashes, maybe KKS thought it was a good idea to have a photo shoot and filming the MV at the same time. "It's cheaper, and save time...how bad it could be?" sighh (x_x)

As expected, haha. They really need a new producer or something for short MVs.

CCM is always like this. Releasing a great drama MV but fail when it comes to shorter ones.

If they could stop that quick camera changes it'll be a lot better.

Apart from that, our Queens are great. Hyomin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That was a little painful for the eyes. Not just the flashing, but the disorienting quick cuts as well. They looked amazing, and the dance looked good (what I could see of it), but this was obviously a really low budget MV.

If they wanted to save money, I wish they played this song to them walking around in Paris or something during that trip they had, I think that would've fit a lot better. But I guess realistically they had to release some type of dance MV.

Still, I'm actually very happy to see it, and I look forward to the many GIFs and screencaps fans will undoubtedly make! :D

I am fully convinced that this whole thing was done with one camera .... zoom in and zoom out ... i didnt think there was any other angles ... The lights is really painful ... T>T ... T-ara deserves better mvs than this one ... they might as well turn this into the dance practice version ... -.-

That was the first music video of T-ara I couldn't watch till the end. That stupid flashing and constant changing the scene every half a second made me feel a little bit dizzy and my eyes hurt. Too bad, because the video itself is not bad. People with epilepsy should not watch this.

This flashy thing happen again, really make me feel like smashing all the flash light..Last time was 'I'm crazy because of you'. Now is this.. Gosh.. If they can make Gangkiz's MAMA in simple way, why not this..? Aishiiiii...

Anw, I will still re-watch it.. The dance is nice and T-ara is so pretty!!!! Hope DBD part2 will be out asap /:

The dance version mv is really great! Except for a few problems. Like that irritating flashing and weird camera work. Seriously, I don't understand why Korean cameramen enjoy spinning their cameras around and zooming in and out. Even music shows are like that too. Just because their cameras (and possibly their heads too) can go round and round doesn't mean that the audiences' heads can do the loop the loop too, you know?

And all that flashing. Are they imitating lightning strikes in a post-apocalypse world? I don't know, but it definitely makes the whole video quite hard to watch, along with the IGCBOY mv.

And there's the problem with screentime too. As much as I enjoy seeing Blonde Jiyeon (I've grown to love her blond hair :) ), but give the others more screentime!

But other than that, I really like the video. Especially the start and the end where I can see their dork sides. :) Beware of incoming Dork Forces, especially the Dork Lord, Lord Minniemort!

I remember first watching Kpop videos.. I got such a head ache because of the camera cuts and flashes..

I didn't even notice it in this video.. I've gotten used to not being able to focus on my bias because they keep cutting away when I find her. i guess I just expect it now days. lol. after reading the comments and watching it again, it is a little too much.

Oh well.

Song still gives me chicken skin :lol:

Eh it's not really seizure inducing like IGCBY(I never finish watching that..)

The choreo started to grow on me after I watch the Inkigayo performance, mainly because I focus on watching Jiyeon's dancing. For me now the choreo doesn't look as bad as it did before anymore. However the dance has no special moves. Like Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey the dance has its signature moves. Cry Cry has Jiyeon's slide, Hyomin kicking the cane and T-ara throwing their jacket like a boss. But Day By Day.....yeah.

This simply means there will a dance version 1.5 coming out. I think the flashes were to offset the fact that the effects were minimal. To put it simply, its the MV version of their live performances. At least it is accurately labeled as dance.

Admittedly, not their best MV, but it must be a killer on them these past few months (not to mention for the remainder of the year).

Still, can't complain, the girls all look so gorgeous! Maybe the dark backdrop and clothes balance the fact they are glowing. B)