Diadem Forums

[12.07.09] Quick News - Jiyeon will film for "Running Man" with six male idols

nathaniel

[12.07.09] Quick News - Jiyeon will film for "Running Man" with six male idols

2012070913471929523_1.jpg

Popular idol group members will be the guests on SBS variety show "Running Man".

On the 9th, according to the broadcaster, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, 2PM's Nickhun, ZE:A's Siwan, MBLAQ's Joon, CN BLUE's Yonghwa and BEAST's Doojoon all confirmed their guest spot for "Running Man". T-ara's Jiyeon will make an appearance as the only female idol group member and will show off her charms.

The concept will be about the London 2012 Olympic Games.

A broadcaster said to Star News today, "Amongst fans, early rumors began circulating about if some members would be appearing. The most popular idol group members at the center of the Hallyu Wave will appear and there are a lot of expectations for the episode."

The broadcast will be on the 16th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120709n17043?mid=e0101

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

fufufufufufufufu

I was sad and disappointed when she was taken off the list because of her injury but i quickly got over that because health > RM > other shows

But i'm really really excited to see that she's back on to film for this :) RM is one of my all time favorite variety show ^_^

I really really wish all the T-ara members would go on RM at the same time xD

-edit-

@Arudo

I think Younghwa was on like... 4 times and Nichkkun ... too many times to count LOL

Oh I thought she broke her nose and cancelled her recording. Anyway, I'm happy !! Lucky guys ... Don't you dare to touch my Jiyeon. Hope she won't get overshadowed by all the males but well, I guess she won't since she'll stand out as the only female guest.

Looking forward to laugh my stomach off. :D