Diadem Forums

[12.07.09] Quick News - Eunjung replacing Jiyeon on Running Man

nathaniel

Guest cruzer1979

yay eunjung in running man... i will watch running man if eunjung in it... and jiyeon please take good care of you're health..

OHH cool Eunjung, Lately she has so much activities besides concerts, TV stage , drama... I dont know if that´s god or bad, becuse she can be exhausted or they give her even less lines than now or maybe leave we got married that I enjoy so much.

But one thing is true, I always enjoy so much whenever Eunjung apperars on screen.

Damn I wanna see Jiyeon with all those male idols especially Nickhun... :( :(

And she's the only female guest too, she could have stand out this time around ><

At least it's Eunjung replacing her, idk how I feels if other members take her place..

Hopefully Running Man will call Jyeon again in the next comeback...

Now i'm really worried about Jiyeon health. Yesterday i'm happy coz she be on stage but now...

Can someone tell me what really happen to Jiyeon. Is she sick, but there no news about that...just for her nose injury..

is it really serious...she look fine yesterday...but who know she take the painkiller.....so worried...

So excited for this. While I feel bad for babydino, EJ last and only RM appearance was in Ep 7 where she barely had much screentime. (But of course, if it was possible I would rather they all had a day off or something to recuperate…)