Diadem Forums

[12.07.09] Quick News - Eunjung replacing Jiyeon on Running Man

nathaniel

hope jiyeon can be the guest for the next episode. seriously i miss her in running man :(

but because i know jiyeon is sick, i support eunjung too no matter what :)

hope someday all of t-ara members (at least 7members which have the same number with RM members) can be the guest.

All is good for me. It's better for Jiyeon to have more time to heal her injury. We all know how physical Running Man can get, so maybe it's not the right time for her to appear in the show yet.

Hooray for Eunjung coming instead! I'm excited for this! The last time she was on was episode 7 and that was such a long time ago... wouldn't it be cool if she appeared in the 107th episode as well? But I think she will appear maybe on the 104th or 105th episode.

And last night it was Kim Soo Hyun who guested on RM. I actually had this wish to see both Eunjung and Soo Hyun guesting in RM, oh well, they missed each other by a couple of episodes. Maybe next time. :)

OHH cool Eunjung, Lately she has so much activities besides concerts, TV stage , drama... I dont know if that´s god or bad, becuse she can be exhausted or they give her even less lines than now or maybe leave we got married that I enjoy so much.

But one thing is true, I always enjoy so much whenever Eunjung apperars on screen.

I think Eunjung thrives on being busy, because seriously, she is always doing something. Oh summer comeback? Why not also do a script reading for your drama, SNL Korea, and running man in the same week. No biggie, just Eunjung being busy as usual.

did jiyeon got really bad injury..i'm really worry about her now..i want to see her in rm..huhu.. but we got eunjung to replace jiyeon..great..i hope i can see jiyeon in rm again..i hope jiyeon will recover fast n eunjung would not fall sick due to overwork..well, who knows..anyway, t-ara hwaiting..always be healthy n strong n happy..

Looool It’s Idol week! :lol:

I love that among all the idol girl groups member, RM choose to go to our Eunjungie! ♥

They could’ve gotten Suzy instead, she’s the hottest ‘IT’ girl, But it was EJ!!! Great! :D

She’s one of the competitive girls out there!

EJ + Nick + Yonghwa will have a great advantage for their team, specially YH!

He prolly is the only one who have been RM’s most recurring guest of all time, he’s practically a family!

And HYUKJAE!!! Oh, how i miss that dorky face! lol.

I can’t wait for this ep!