Diadem Forums

[12.07.09] Video - T-ara at Star Life Theater (Episode 1)

aleya

Been waiting for this! Big big thanks for sharing. :)

I'm glad they started this off with just 7-ara. It's even more precious seeing them together like because we all know it'll never happen again. (Personally I hope when their contract expires with CCM they would eventually go back to being 7-ara, in another company.) I kept on hearing maknae Jiyeon from the narrator. Sigh. But didn't Boram said in her twitter birthday greetings to Jiyeon that Jiyeon is their maknae forever?! She is so well loved by her unnies.

EunJiMin is and will always be solid. The food that Hyomin prepared looks delicous. :)

Happy to see Eunjung enjoying a meal with her friend.

And I saw Tiffany and Hyomin clasping hands when they saw each other at the hallway. :) Hyomin must be well acquainted with SNSD because of Sunny, and most of them are 89ers anyway so they are chingus.

Can't wait to see this with subs, and can't wait to see the next installment tomorrow!

Wait wait wait... so this is like a new series with T-ara ??? Like Pretty Boys, Hello Baby or Dream Girls? Can someone explain this to me? :)

Hmm I don't think it's a serie, but at least we'll have 3 or 4 eps I guess. Since it'll air from the 9th to the 13th of July, and that we had an ep on the 9th, we should have one each day, so let's call it a mini serie of 4 eps. :3

Hmm I don't think it's a serie, but at least we'll have 3 or 4 eps I guess. Since it'll air from the 9th to the 13th of July, and that we had an ep on the 9th, we should have one each day, so let's call it a mini serie of 4 eps. :3

Thanks for answering :) So the only thing I can do now is to wait for the subs :)

OMG I am dying for subbed version! I just watched 75% of it and was slayed.

I love how my girls have a truly close friendship. Well, at least Eunjung, Hyomin. and Jiyeon do. I can't speak for the others but it seems the main members are good friends and truly the heart of T-ara.

I feel bad for Qri because I feel like she isn't close to any of the other girls really. To me it seems like Boram and Qri kind of hang out together but don't have much in common lol...

hwaaa thanks for sharing :D

I really wanna know more about their character :D

OMG I am dying for subbed version! I just watched 75% of it and was slayed.

I love how my girls have a truly close friendship. Well, at least Eunjung, Hyomin. and Jiyeon do. I can't speak for the others but it seems the main members are good friends and truly the heart of T-ara.

I feel bad for Qri because I feel like she isn't close to any of the other girls really. To me it seems like Boram and Qri kind of hang out together but don't have much in common lol...

but I think Jiyeon and Qri quite close too

I often see them laugh together in some kind of shows ^_^