Diadem Forums

[12.07.11] Video - T-ara Star Life Theater Episode 3

craZy

^____________________________________^

Another episode full of goodies, IU visited Jiyeon. Seems like Jiyeon is living by herself o_o

Eunjung went to visit her college... and Soyeon is on a diet T^T; I felt bad when all the members were eating but Soyeon is looking/playing with her phone :(

=) Aww thanks for sharing the video....I am happy and sad at the moment because i am happy that jiyeon has a very close best friend relationship with IU, however sad to hear that she barely has any friends. It is quite frustrating for an idol especially for jiyeon too since shes young and all.....I hope this can change =D

The best episodes of the three...and we can hear the new song also..was it Sexy Love?the title.....I love it already....hahaha...can't wait for the release...the beat is so catchy...I think this is the one that we heard on Day by Day MV.....

And as always...so fun seeing jiyeon so cheerfull...make me love her more....hahaha.....

<3 Eunjung <3 she so cool, what I like the most of her attitude is that she's not like any other idols who brags that they have celebrity friendships, though she has the most celebrity friends, she doesn't brag about it. She's the person who blends and be just a n ordinary person off cam. She's so adorable. I love her the most! :)<3

The best episodes of the three...and we can hear the new song also..was it Sexy Love?the title.....I love it already....hahaha...can't wait for the release...the beat is so catchy...I think this is the one that we heard on Day by Day MV.....

And as always...so fun seeing jiyeon so cheerfull...make me love her more....hahaha.....

Maybe it's 'Mirage', their upcoming single in new album :)

Here is a link to a pic of the song from teh video: http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/an_AutoPILOT/sexylove-fromstarlifetheaterep3.jpg