Diadem Forums

[12.07.11] T-ara's Boram,

nathaniel

One thing I've loved about this comeback so far is that a lot of the less known members seem to be getting their time to shine, including Boram. I've noticed that she's been getting a lot of love and attention from casual fans who didn't give her a second glance before, and that's definitely a good sign. Plus Boram seems to be so much more open and talkative with this comeback than in past comebacks. I've been watching Star Life Theatre and it's amazing to see her being so candid, I never knew she could be such a conversationalist. She's starting to show people her personality, and I'm loving how much attention she's getting for it. It's still a long way from where it needs to be, but I'm glad that CCM is making efforts to put all the members in the spotlight, even if it's still not equal. They need to start doing this now so that come October they can have a game plan for when the group becomes nine strong. But maybe, just maybe, they're getting there.

Boram-unnie and I have something in common :D we like people with great smile, hehehehe.

Boram's quite cheerful, indeed. And her tiny body is one of her most cute features. she ca also be as much feminine (if not more) than SNSD Jessica!