Diadem Forums

[12.07.12] Idol-actress T-ara's Eunjung says, “I want to act with Bridal Mask's ‘Joowon’”

nathaniel

[12.07.12] Idol Actress T-ARA's Eunjung says, “I want to act with Bridal Mask's ‘Joowon’”

c5469a7ed8d81dfb2b09a8de964c9d55.jpg

It is no longer an issue for an idol to take on the challenge of acting. From taking on the leading role in popular dramas to supporting roles, the idol members' participation is growing. ‘Actress-idol’, ‘fashion-idol’, etc are modified references to idols, and the idol group that represents all of this is T-ARA.

I can never be separated from acting and music~

Representative actress-idol ‘Eunjung’. She is a true actress-idol who entered the acting world as a child actress. What do actress and singer mean to her?

“I started as an actress, but I was able to take on better roles and in better circumstances because I am a member of T-ARA. Acting and music can never be separated from me. First of all, as an actress, I am not T-ARA member Eunjung but I'm me as an individual. I need to cope with things alone, so I must be more alert. It can be hard trying to work with many staff members, but in the end it feels great because we work and create one project together. It's also fun living in a different world than the real one. On the other hand, when I stand on the stage as T-ARA, it feels as if something (bothersome) in my heart disappears – I feel refreshed. Especially when I stand on the stage with my members, I feel as if I became an outlaw. I really enjoy performing with my members.”

Which actor does she want to act with? “Lately, while watching Joowon on ‘Bridal Mask’, I keep thinking how I want to act with him. His image in ‘1Night 2Days’ and in acting is clearly different. He seems to be deeply absorbed into his character, so I really want to work with him one day. I think I can learn a lot from him.”

63e5fe074a766ad460b3ae4ea3e43294.jpg

Eunjung hesitated a little before she talked about Bridal Mask's ‘Joowon’. It was because her fake husband ‘Jangwoo Lee’ from ‘We Got Married’ is currently starring in ‘I Do I Do’, which is aired during the same time as ‘Bridal Mask’. “I am watching my husband through his drama as well! I clearly see all of his romantic skinships as well. Truthfully, I thought the skinships would be bolder, but it's actually not that intense,” she replied with a hint of jealousy.

Eunjung has worked with ‘Jangwoo Lee’, ‘Soohyun Kim’, ‘Taecyeon’, ‘Wooyoung’, and so on, who are so-called ‘popular male stars’. Who is her ideal? “I like a person who works diligently. I especially like a person who is sentimental and understanding. Oh! And I like a person who is sensible. In sensible, I mean he must be meticulous and detail-oriented in his lifestyle.”

“I want to emcee for a radio program with my voice~”

I asked Eunjung which new area/field she wanted to take on next. Her voice also seemed to match well as a radio DJ. “I really want to be a radio DJ! I think my life will become more abundant if I DJ. I can meet the vast world through many people's diverse stories. And since music can be a part of the program, it's like everything I like is combined into one.”

Eunjung's eyes sparkled as she talked about her greed/desire to become a radio DJ. I was curious what type of music she would air if she were to emcee her own radio show. What type of genre does Eunjung like, and what does she normally listen to? “Do you know ‘Yoonha Ju’ by any chance? He sings with a gentle tone as if he's telling a story, and this is exactly the type of music and tone I like.”

2ae08e473f162084157758fc7d0a9b74.jpg

As a person who loves to listen to music quietly by herself, I asked Eunjung what her dreams were as a singer. “I want to hear people say ‘I love how there's a singer with this type of voice’, ‘I need Eunjung's song right now’. To sum it all up, I want to become an ‘essential singer’. In order to reach that point, I must practice harder and do my very best.”

Just like her cute self you see in TV shows, Eunjung walked around the set with a smile constantly on her face. But as soon as the shutter sound went off, she overpowered the set as she changed her gaze to match the concept, like a true professional. There is much attention towards Eunjung, an actress-idol who possesses the quality of a professional.

Source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nkey=201206191814503&c1=04&c2=03&nid=04&mode=sub_view

Translated by: x은영이

Of course, Jungie's the epitome of act-dol! Her acting's just DAEBAK!

And I would love to have Eunjung as a DJ too. Can you imagine just listening to her talking with that sweet voice of hers? And if she invites any of T-ara to her session, it'll be chaos: fun but just lots of random laughing and silly interactions and basically just dorks. Heh heh heh! :)

what a coincidence?? UEE, JANGWOO, EUNJUNG, JOOWON....LMAO...

Joowon is an AMAZING actor, and i would definitely watch a drama with both of them on it, they would make a good couple on a drama, but i still ship my woojung couple ~~... Eunjung unnie Hwaiting i hope she gets everything she dreams of doing sometime soon...

Thanks for sharing the article!

For me, Eunjung is an actress through and through. I love that she is continually growing and improving as she walks the path of an actress. I'm not doubtful at all that she will become a great actress in the future.

I'm always excited to see her acting projects and I think it's fair to say that Eunjung and Joo Won in a drama will definitely be interesting.

I think Eunjung is really lucky to also get positive response through music. T-ara is well loved by the people, she has her members who love and support her, and her fans who grew by number when she debuted as a singer. I'm a bit sad though that she hardly gets any decent lines in their songs now because she does have a powerful voice. Oh well, I could always listen to Good Person, TTL and Falling U.

Eunjung fighting!

Hehe. I hope she'll get that chance. I like Joowon's acting in Bridal Mask too.

And it'll be great to hear her voice as MC. :D

Is this from the Star life theater ? I really like how we get to understand our Queens better.

Hope to hear something like this from the rest of the members too. :)

Girl, you already have Lee Jang Woo! I think they should act in a drama or movie first.

Haha but yes yes, who wouldn't want to act with Joo Won? That adorable guy.

I also love Bridal Mask right now. Such a good drama & I'm glad it's receiving attention.

I love how Eunjung kind of echoed the sentiment that a lot of the fans had when the new member changes were announced...and I'm glad that even if she couldn't be totally honest about how she truly felt regarding the additions, she at least was able to say "No, it really wasn't okay with me to begin with." I'm warming up to Areum still and I'm still on the fence about Dani, so I can only imagine how they must feel about all of the craziness.

But the one thing I was happy to read was the fact that Eunjung has no plans to leave T-ara any time soon! I remember when all of those crazy rumors about Eunjung possibly leaving the group started popping up last weekend due to her wearing black during their Inki performance and I was actually wondering if it was a possibility, but at least we know she's sticking with T-ara, for the time being anyways.

yeah, because of everything, her hardwork her passion for it as well as starting out from young as a child actress, truthfully speaking music and acting never will leave eunjung sshi :)

love that she is getting so much attention from fans all around the world !

Eunjung saranghae !!! please continue to work hard as a T-ara member and as an actor, you know QUEEN's are always always behind you all the way okay? ^^

ILOVEYOU!