Diadem Forums

[12.07.13] T-ara's Hwayoung, “I want to be the queen of romantic comedies like Kim Suna”

nathaniel

Hi hwayoung, i'm a guy with a warm heart and no double eyelids, i do my work/job diligently and i always make sure my private life never affects my public life, do i fit for your idea type???? T_T .. too bad i'm no celebrity lol. hahaha. Anyway i love reading the girl's bnt interview, really interesting stuffs there. I think i know how hwa would feel since she has experienced the negative sides of being a newly added member, she would probably click well with the 2 new members, she's so nice ^^.

^THIS.

I completely agree. I've always supported Hwayoung when she joined T-ara because I knew she had potential to be the best rapper in the group. I don't know if she's there yet, but she's getting pretty close. I really wish CCM would allow her to get out more, especially since she has gained so much more experience and confidence now!

In my opinion she's become the best female rapper of the group, and for good reason...her intonation is perfect for rapping, and she writes a lot of her own raps (and some of her labelmate's raps as well). She's passionate about it, and I think she deserved every rap she got on Day By Day. :)

i'm certainly looking forward to future Hwayoung! acting in comedies? I never thought of that, but it can definitely work out :D

fighting, hwayoung. i really think hip-hop is your style and your skills have became better. keep trying hard !

Hwa Young! She's so beautiful and I'm surprised to know that she lives with her mother :o

It's nice to hear that she likes hip-pop. She should totally pair up with Secret's Zinger since Zinger likes hip pop as well keke.

It's been a few years since Hwa Young was the newest addition into T-ara. Now she's one of the regular members,

Since there's two new members added into T-ara. I'm glad she's supporting them because she was once in the same

position that Ah Reum and Dani was in and knows exactly how it feels to be a new member in a really popular group.

I hope Hwa Young and the rest of the members treat them well. Hwa Young <3