Diadem Forums

[12.07.14] T-ara's new member Areum, "I felt burdened and didn't want to damage the group by joining"

nathaniel

Lets look at it this way, 7-Ara has been together since '09 when they debuted and probably more than that when they were trainees.

dooood, they weren't 7-ara from the start.. hwayoung joined them last year. and qri boram and soyeon replaced jiae and jiwon shortly after their debut. ccm always has these member issues, like with seeya. they were so, so, good :/

actually line distribution wise, the ones who had a lot now have less lines, and the ones who dint have much lines to begin with didn't have any lesser. that really is line distribution right. soyeon now only has one bridge and half a chorus in the lead song, and considering how she's the main (and best) vocalist of all, its relatively fair.

but really, since there are so many members now, when its fair, everyone still gets damn little lines haiz. that's why I don't really like big groups oh well..

what areum really has to do is prove she can do as well a job as the other members. of course she will feel burdened, ccm dragged TWO parties down together when they pulled in new members. actually...I even feel that hwayoung is doing better than some of the older members -ahem-. when kks actually sticks to his word and cuts the members...ahh we shall leave that to next time when it happens (hopefully never ><)

for now, t-ara hwaiting!

Well, like Areum, QUEENS are also trying their best to accept the changes that has been made. Even so, we can't be completely welcoming. It's such a pity that Areum and Dani were criticized because they were added but how come KKS never thought about that? T-ara isn't damaged, but the QUEENS' hearts do.

As of now, I really can't help it but not feel happy about her joining T-ara. Yes people, I know that we should accept it. But maybe you should put yourself in 7-ara's members shoes. Eunjung was pretty uncomfortable about it. This is because they've worked together for 3 years already. By adding a new member into their group changes pretty a lot of things. Well Ah Reum, since you're officially in the group and I will still support T-ara with all my heart.

she adds nothing, with high notes we have our Eunjung, rap parts we have 3 rappers already, =.=, i feel like KKS is replacing Eunjung and Jiyeon and Hyomin - Areum and Eunjung (both can sing and rap), Jiyeon and Dani (beautiful for the visual line) - see the similarity??, i will see what else she got, but as of now, i still can not accept her and if KKS is replacing the original 3 with Areum and Dani - i'm gonna kick some asses, =.= lol, =)

Go ahreum!! just ignore all the pathetic comments from ridiculous people out there. Do your best!! Keep on fighting!!

Totally agree!

In my opinion she already showed she's a valuable member and not a burden at all. And she's already messing with my bias list hehehehe

I LOVE AREUM. <3 and Dani <3 I really pray that T-ara will be more successful ever than before... In this article, it says that Dani will join in "october".. but i read in some news "december".. which one is right. omg.

AREUM is really talented... admit it.. haters please go away from this thread. -.-

Honestly, I've tried to accept her but it's kinda not working.

Oh but towards this release of DBD, I feel that the lines for Boram and Qri are more important (and they sing it live so well!). But I can't help to think that KKS probably wants to show us he has the power over T-ara or something. I've already accepted Hwayoung of course, but I realized in the song and Don't Leave, Hwayoung and Areum has more lines than those originally in 6-ara.

Oh well, but I guess we can't do anything about some things so I'll continue trying to accept the new members. Oh and yeah, like kenzo says, I can't stand how the Areum (and soon, Dani) just get the official fan club so easily. Hwayoung worked since 2010 for it and Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon worked for it since 2009.

And I don't feel the need for new members. Yes, Areum can sing well and all, but can't 7-ara already do that? From Lovey Dovey, Hyomin has actually showed she can sing so well. Eunjung can sing well too. Just have a better split of lines and you get a better t-ara (vocally). Why add members? If KKS really wants to debut Dani and Areum, why not add them into a new girl group, or put them into the recently-debuted Gang Kiz?

I really think what KKS is doing isn't so simple as adding members after all. Nonetheless, T-ara fighting

I mean I still don't accept her and Dani yet because I see no point in adding two new members.

I don't understand why CCM is being like this. The girls deserve so much better than this and could do well without Ahreum and Dani. It just seems so ridiculous.

Well since ahreum is officially in the group and dani will soon be, there is no point of rejecting her anymore now.

I'm giving her a chance since it is the least that I can do. I really loved Dani in the mv and Ahreum has proved that she can sing very well. I hope that as time goes by she can show everyone how well she does.^^

Not going to say it again in detail but here's my piece of advice/message to Areum:

Don't drop the soap and be thankful that you're not dorming with the original six members because if you do, chances of trouble occurring are very, very likely - that I'm fully sure of. You've got one hell of a bumpy ride and potentially, a very bad disaster down the path waiting to happen anytime since T-ara faces the chance of crashing into a brick wall like JYJ and KARA more than other groups out there - and is at severely intense competition with 2NE1 and SISTAR as well as Suju. The timing couldn't get any worse.

If you're gonna get accepted by both the majority of the fans and the T-ara members themselves, learn your place in the group and don't screw things up even worse than they are. I'm pretty sure everyone out there knows that shoddy company you're in is seen in a negative light even more than SM is.

As of now I still cannot accept her, like i read in one review all that she does can be done by other members like rap parts or singing ones. Still I don't deny the fact that she has a nice voice but it's not the awesome voice CCM promised that would be at Soyeon's level so I believe that she is not needed in the group. Hope time can change the way I think and that she proves to be better and a really good addition to the group that brings something new not just occupy an space