Diadem Forums

[12.07.14] T-ara's Dani introduced at T-ara's fanclub opening

nathaniel

[12.07.14] T-ara's Dani introduced at T-ara's fanclub opening

N2012071421420268701.jpg

T-ara's ninth member Dani attended her first event at T-ara's fanclub founding.

On the 14th at Kyunghee University, T-ara appeared to have their fan club inauguration for their fanclub "QUEEN'S". T-ara surprised fans when Dani came out on stage and introduced herself saying, "I'm T-ara's new member Dani. From now on, I'll work hard to do my best. Fighting!"

The other members said that Dani's charms were that "Dani's charm is her looks and slender body. She's also good at English. As you saw in our music video, she has a mature feel. She's already became T-ara's precious friend."

"The most important thing is that she lowered T-ara's average age which makes us think we can become better idols," Soyeon joked, "Both Areum and Dani came into our group as teenagers and Dani is only 14 years old now which makes us feel guilty."

Jiyeon who is 20 years old this year commented, "Until now, I was a teenager too," which drew laughter.

T-ara's official fanclub "QUEEN'S" officially opened today. The eight members began recruiting members into their cafe beginning on May 1st. 3,500 fans came to the opening where they participated in games and a high-touch event as well as performed their new song "Day by Day" and previous hits.

Meanwhile, T-ara will hold their first solo concert in Korea on August 11th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120714n11598

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Oh wow, she's so young! I think it's interesting that despite the fact that all the members are relatively young they talked about how Ahreum & Dani lowered the group's average age, even as a joke. Well! I'm curious to see what she has to offer~

Dani is the part of t-ara now . C'mon guys let's support her !! now t-ara has new mmbr .

this must be good for t-ara coz they can learn english from dani ! Dani you must show your talent to Queens .

Don't let us down ! hope no more adding mmbr in t-ara anymore or not a mmbr going out as well !

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!!

We should support her. What's done cannot be undone anyway. And the girls have accepted her and Jiyeon and Hyomin seems quite close to her. (From what I saw in the video anyway.) And she seems to be a nice kid. I'm sure her and Areum will slowly grow on us like Hwayoung did. :)

I think you're taking it a bit too optimistically to think the girls have accepted her already. When it comes to Kpop, image perfection is a critical thing that agencies go through extensively to establish and this is just one of the many countless cases.

They've been practically threatened to accept the whole decision unless they want to get kicked out so it's not like T-ara had a choice to begin with, unlike the fans and the public (although they probably still resent it a lot in the inside)

Behind-the-scenes, it's entirely up to speculation for the most part. There's a reason why they're not dorming together, aside from spending what little spare time they have with their family.

Jiyeon lost everything....maknae, visual and main dancer.....what will happen....

This is what CCM pay her back..... :( no idea what KKS think.

I don't think it will happen...Jiyeon will still be the visual and main dancer of T-ara..And forever maknae to us..her fans right.... ^^

Since Jiyeon have the most fans in T-ara..I think she will still get most attention in T-ara.... ^^

And from what I see.. Dani and Areum are not that talented (only my opinion..no offense to dani and areum..) ...Jiyeon is way better.....so..don't worry.... ^^

yeah..jiyeon is way more better than both of them

she is a perfect maknae for t-ara no matter how many newcomers are added

but it seems that jiyeon is quite nice to Dani,

i think maybe jiyeon wants to be a good unnie just like how the others treat her when she is the maknae..

for me, it is really awkward to accept Dani as the new maknae, if only she is older, it will be better..

hope only good things will happen to them day by day..

jiyeon fighting!! t-ara fighting!!

Lets be optimistic that this will do good to t-ara. Hwayoung already proved her light in the group as a rapper. I'm welcoming them both. But i'm glad they said she dance well. T-ara do need that. As much as i love them, they do sometimes showcase lack of energy on stage. Hope they're gettin enough rest :)