Diadem Forums

[12.07.14] T-ara's Dani introduced at T-ara's fanclub opening

nathaniel

I still don't understand what CCM is thinking.....Dani is just so young, younger than me by 3 years crazy.

I don't really see what Dani is going to add to the group. The girls can do perfectly fine without her.

Ugh, it is official already. There is not much we can do now anyways

how cute. Dani is so cutely small, that though she has that mature feel of hers, we can still feel like she's still a child. Just like f(x) Luna at the beginning. But that's definitely not a bad thing, indeed. fighting, Dani-ah ~

I think you're taking it a bit too optimistically to think the girls have accepted her already. When it comes to Kpop, image perfection is a critical thing that agencies go through extensively to establish and this is just one of the many countless cases.

They've been practically threatened to accept the whole decision unless they want to get kicked out so it's not like T-ara had a choice to begin with, unlike the fans and the public (although they probably still resent it a lot in the inside)

Behind-the-scenes, it's entirely up to speculation for the most part. There's a reason why they're not dorming together, aside from spending what little spare time they have with their family.

And I think you're a bit too pessimistic to give a fair viewpoint on the situation. Long story short, some of the girls are by no means thrilled with the additions (we've already heard Eunjung give about as honest an answer as we'll ever get regarding her take on Dani and Areum's inclusion in Star Life Theater) but that doesn't mean all the girls hate them either. All anybody has to go on is what we see, and it looked like some of the members were trying to help Dani out while she was on stage and were trying to be supportive of her. She obviously doesn't know much Korean, they could've been rude and just let her sweat it out but Hyomin did her best to translate and Jiyeon tried to be supportive as well.

After seeing Dani in this I can't hate on her. Maybe it's because I'm an adult and just can't find it in me to hate on a twelve year-old girl. She's going through that awkward, gangly phase of puberty and she looked nervous and scared. No, I still don't think she should be debuting any time soon, but it is what it is and I wish her the best, simply because she's going to need it.

I think adding a English speaker means that they maybe got plans to enter US market??? I hope so.

I don't think they plan on entering the U.S. market, but I do think they'll probably utilize her as a spokesperson for English-speaking markets and will probably try to do more activities overseas. It's becoming more and more obvious that KKS is trying to branch out beyond Korea with T-ara. I see them probably doing concerts and tours in other territories if their international popularity continues to grow.

yeah..jiyeon is way more better than both of them

she is a perfect maknae for t-ara no matter how many newcomers are added

but it seems that jiyeon is quite nice to Dani,

i think maybe jiyeon wants to be a good unnie just like how the others treat her when she is the maknae..

for me, it is really awkward to accept Dani as the new maknae, if only she is older, it will be better..

hope only good things will happen to them day by day..

jiyeon fighting!! t-ara fighting!!

JiYeon should be a good unnie for Dani, Just like the way she was treated by other unnies!

Perhaps, it will reveal a new and another good side of JiYeon. and hope that could be the advantage to her.

Hwaitting JiYeon ah!!!

I don't think they plan on entering the U.S. market, but I do think they'll probably utilize her as a spokesperson for English-speaking markets and will probably try to do more activities overseas. It's becoming more and more obvious that KKS is trying to branch out beyond Korea with T-ara. I see them probably doing concerts and tours in other territories if their international popularity continues to grow.

In that case.. they really need to drop by the USA, and give us that concert they promised!! :lol:

And I think you're a bit too pessimistic to give a fair viewpoint on the situation. Long story short, some of the girls are by no means thrilled with the additions (we've already heard Eunjung give about as honest an answer as we'll ever get regarding her take on Dani and Areum's inclusion in Star Life Theater) but that doesn't mean all the girls hate them either. All anybody has to go on is what we see, and it looked like some of the members were trying to help Dani out while she was on stage and were trying to be supportive of her. She obviously doesn't know much Korean, they could've been rude and just let her sweat it out but Hyomin did her best to translate and Jiyeon tried to be supportive as well.

After seeing Dani in this I can't hate on her. Maybe it's because I'm an adult and just can't find it in me to hate on a twelve year-old girl. She's going through that awkward, gangly phase of puberty and she looked nervous and scared. No, I still don't think she should be debuting any time soon, but it is what it is and I wish her the best, simply because she's going to need it.

I'm just glad that Hyomin and Jiyeon gave their support to Dani when she was on stage. (I am seriously very proud of Jiyeon. She looked like an unnie already). Seeing the original members helping Dani makes me think that if the members themselves are willing to accept the new members why can't the fans do the same. Yes, they might be acting and we wouldn't know what's going on behind the scenes but somehow the feeling I get from T-ara is "Okay, we're not too fond of the additions but Hey, there's nothing we can do about it so why don't we just accept the changes and work our a** harder". It might take a long time to get used to the new dynamics for both T-ara and also the fans but I have little doubt that as time passes, all of us will get used to it.

I am still not too happy about the addition but there's nothing I can do. It's impossible for me to change anything no matter how much I hate it so I'm just going to accept that T-ara are going to be nine and enjoy the new T-ara. Looking at Day by Day alone, I am glad that T-ara are still doing their thing and are not too bothered in changing their style or image to suit the new members.

*I can't bring myself to hate Dani too after looking at her on stage. Well, at least there's someone who understands English and can help me in translating if I am to meet T-ara. :D I bet she's going to rap in ENGLISH !!!

Ok. There's nothing we can do to change this situation and as fans of the girlgroup T-ara we need to support our queens.

They need us. We can't judge those girls because of KKS' decision. Remember that the members will be affected if we don't accept the new one.

And guys, please, don't judge Dani now. Let's only judge when she has the chance to show us what she's able to do.

Let's give her this chance. After this you can say anything.

I wish them the best~

T-ARA HWAITING!! :wub:

btw Dani really looks like Krystal :D

In that case.. they really need to drop by the USA, and give us that concert they promised!! :lol:

I'm still peeved that that concert got cancelled! I so wanted to see T-ara perform and was going to try to get tickets for it. I think it should just be them though, out of all the acts that were featured T-ara is the most well known and it would probably have served KKS and CCM better just to put together a concert of the girls performing their material. I have nothing against Davichi and Yangpa by the way, I'm just not a terribly huge fan of either of their work.

I'm just glad that Hyomin and Jiyeon gave their support to Dani when she was on stage. (I am seriously very proud of Jiyeon. She looked like an unnie already). Seeing the original members helping Dani makes me think that if the members themselves are willing to accept the new members why can't the fans do the same. Yes, they might be acting and we wouldn't know what's going on behind the scenes but somehow the feeling I get from T-ara is "Okay, we're not too fond of the additions but Hey, there's nothing we can do about it so why don't we just accept the changes and work our a** harder". It might take a long time to get used to the new dynamics for both T-ara and also the fans but I have little doubt that as time passes, all of us will get used to it.

I am still not too happy about the addition but there's nothing I can do. It's impossible for me to change anything no matter how much I hate it so I'm just going to accept that T-ara are going to be nine and enjoy the new T-ara. Looking at Day by Day alone, I am glad that T-ara are still doing their thing and are not too bothered in changing their style or image to suit the new members.

*I can't bring myself to hate Dani too after looking at her on stage. Well, at least there's someone who understands English and can help me in translating if I am to meet T-ara. :D I bet she's going to rap in ENGLISH !!!

I agree. I don't really like all of these new changes and think there were other things KKS should have focused on instead of trying to shoehorn members into the group, but what's done is done and if it really upsets people badly enough then obviously the best course of action would be to not follow the girls anymore. But I've chosen to keep supporting them and will continue to even after Dani debuts, simply because I love 7-ara and am warming up to Areum. I'll also admit that right now my support for Dani comes more from pity than anything else, since she looks so clueless and scared. This is a lot for anybody to take in, I can only imagine some of the stuff she's probably going to have to endure after her debut. I was really critical of her when I found out her age and the fact that she never had aspirations to enter the entertainment industry, but she's ultimately just a kid, and who knows? Maybe she'll surprise us all.

Actually, I feel the same way. I'm not too fond or happy about the additions but there's really nothing i can do...

So I'll probably end up giving up my flag of resistance sometime soon ._.

The only good thing about Dani is probably the fact that she can speak English, because I had initially thought that she was a trainee before joining, but in fact, she's been in the USA since she was 4 till just really recently. So her English speaking skills are probably better than I had originally thought. It seems like she's one of those children who lost their native tongue while living in the USA at a young age.. like me... xD Although I really hate the fact that's she's going to be a rapper...

Ahhh, seeing Jiyeon and Hyomin looking after Dani on stage made me think "ah... if the members are accepting them.. I might as well..."

And hopefully, she'll correct have some input about the English grammar in the future songs... maybe.. :ph34r:

I'm still peeved that that concert got cancelled! I so wanted to see T-ara perform and was going to try to get tickets for it. I think it should just be them though, out of all the acts that were featured T-ara is the most well known and it would probably have served KKS and CCM better just to put together a concert of the girls performing their material. I have nothing against Davichi and Yangpa by the way, I'm just not a terribly huge fan of either of their work.

lol, the ticket is still sitting on my desk... Even though I got the refund, i kept the tickets... as a sad memento :lol:

I sort of wished I never had gotten the tickets or knew about T-ara because I was really crestfallen when it was abruptly cancelled...

I didn't really care much for Yangpa or Davichi but I ended up listening to some of their songs just so i wouldn't be clueless during the concert, but i dropped that after the cancellation lol

The only new Yangpa and Davichi songs I've listen to was the ones that had T-ara in it :P But even then, I was just concentrated on the girls ^_^

Dani :)

She's 14 years old. My young sist 14 too. My young sist love T-Ara and when she knows that Dani is 14 years old, she was screaming and said "May I join T-Ara, too? Since Dani is 14, I want join with T-Ara too." LOL

Welcome Dani by the way. She's kinda cute, I think :)

I don't understand a lot of the things they do in Kpop...even as a Korean. But I really don't get why an average group age is important. Last time I checked, adding Dani did not make Boram or Qri any younger. More harm than good maybe.

On a side note. I suggest Diadem's next project be food support for Dani. Send her like 200 cheeseburgers.