Diadem Forums

[12.07.14] T-ara's Dani introduced at T-ara's fanclub opening

nathaniel

Hmmm...she's cute ;D She still looks young, but she's tall and pretty. I'm sure those three things will help her gain popularity. I love her 'cause she's just a bit younger than me <3

Is it wierd that she barely had any lines in Day by Day but I already love her voice? Plus, she's a pretty good actor. Playing a blind person is hard and she's pretty young so she probably didn't have much experience in acting (watch me bite my words later).

Her awkward Korean in the video was really cute too 0w0 augdakfklasjdfh; I don't understand how you guys can't love her...she's so flipping cute~!! Now all I want is to hear her english ^-^

[

]<-- here's the fanmeet youtube vid for dani's cut. Watch it!

I've accepted her from the start, but I wanna meaure out how much I love her when she goes on some shows. Please put all 9-ara on a show soon~<3

Hmmm...she's cute ;D She still looks young, but she's tall and pretty. I'm sure those three things will help her gain popularity. I love her 'cause she's just a bit younger than me <3

Is it wierd that she barely had any lines in Day by Day but I already love her voice? Plus, she's a pretty good actor. Playing a blind person is hard and she's pretty young so she probably didn't have much experience in acting (watch me bite my words later).

Her awkward Korean in the video was really cute too 0w0 augdakfklasjdfh; I don't understand how you guys can't love her...she's so flipping cute~!! Now all I want is to hear her english ^-^

I've accepted her from the start, but I wanna meaure out how much I love her when she goes on some shows. Please put all 9-ara on a show soon~<3

Er... Dani didn't have any parts for DBD.. It was only the 7 girls and Areum. Dani was only in the MV

i hated her at first but when i heard that she only agreed to get closer to her parents i kinda felt sad and she looks really nice and she did a great job in dbd for a begginer and most of the girls acsepted them look at hwa and ahreum we know our hwa and she wont be that nice and close to a person if she donsen't like them look at the bright side with dani english and ahreum voice t-ara might popularty slowely will be bigger l my self am waiting to see them on shows to get to know them then acsept them fighting ahreum fighting dani :)

haha... lol'd at the statement of Ssyo "The most important thing is that she lowered T-ara's average age which makes us think we can become better idols," and also Jiyeon's side comment. XD

Don't worry Ji, you are still a teenager in American age XD, and for me, and for most of the Queen's, and for sure to your unnies too, you are still our forever maknae :3

Wow! Dani is only 14 years old? That's super young!

I wasn't expecting that. I thought she was like 1994 or something.

In the picture, she doesn't even look like a 14 years old. Wow.

And sure, last time I saw jiyeon, she was only a teen back in 2009! Wow!

Welcome to T-ARA Danee. I welcoming you with my wide open heart. :)

We,as Queen's looking forward to your contributions in T-ARA. Show us your real talents and let your charms and talents kill those hater / antis.

Fighting KIM DANEE! and FIGHTING T-ARA !!

I initially felt a bit disappointed with the addition of members. but after i saw ahreum's performances, day by day i like her more..

it's so much better than the replacement or reduction of members.. isn't it? :)

and now, lookin' forward for dani..^^ luckily, she have 8 unnies to teach n encourage her in such a young age.. ;)

t-ara fighting!!!!!!

Er... Dani didn't have any parts for DBD.. It was only the 7 girls and Areum. Dani was only in the MV

Whoops, I meant in the MV. All she said was "Unnie~!" in this really guttural tone which I thought was sexy cute OwO (Which is weird, I know, because she said it while the bad guys were trying to kidnap her and stuff...)