Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Do T-ara members sleep in dorms or their own homes now?

annachow

Hyomin's got her own place. Boram I believe lives with her mother now. Hwayoung was said to have both a house for her parents and she lives with them and her sister. Eunjung, I think with her mother as well; Jiyeon, alone perhaps. Soyeon and Qri, no idea. Don't know about Ahreum either.

just out of curiosity, why don't they stay together at the dorm anymore :o

This is just a guess, but I'd imagine to give themselves some space. 7-8 girls living in one house, no matter how close and friendly they are, is bound to get a bit crowded, and the last thing we want is for them to get sick of each other!

This is just a guess, but I'd imagine to give themselves some space. 7-8 girls living in one house, no matter how close and friendly they are, is bound to get a bit crowded, and the last thing we want is for them to get sick of each other!

absolutely right...

well, snsd still live together in their dorm, i think a group should live together to create a better bond, u know what i mean right =), it will be hard for areum and dani to feel and comfortable around and to understand the other 7 =(

well, snsd still live together in their dorm, i think a group should live together to create a better bond, u know what i mean right =), it will be hard for areum and dani to feel understand the other 7 =(

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Between practices, performances, appearances and variety shows these girls would be spending almost all day every day together anyway - still plenty of time for them to bond! This just means they have their own rooms to sleep in, which means more sleep for them and more rest! And that = a less tired T-ara, good news for all of us!

Hyomin's got her own place. Boram I believe lives with her mother now. Hwayoung was said to have both a house for her parents and she lives with them and her sister. Eunjung, I think with her mother as well; Jiyeon, alone perhaps. Soyeon and Qri, no idea. Don't know about Ahreum either.

Do you know Hyomin's address? :P

well, snsd still live together in their dorm, i think a group should live together to create a better bond, u know what i mean right =), it will be hard for areum and dani to feel understand the other 7 =(

You can't really compare SNSD and T-ara's situation fairly here. In the case of SNSD, do note they had been trainees together for years (save for Sunny) and had known each other before even debuting, mostly anyway. In T-ara's case, you only have Hyomin (after moving away from JYP), Eun Jung and Jiyeon who were CCM trainees themselves but Soyeon, Boram, Qri and maybe Hwayoung weren't.

Aside from that, you'd have to consider the very strong possibility that infighting between the current members and new ones is likely to occur if they did live in one house together, especially at this time of the year.

Plus who would clean the house? O.o I doubt their parents are free all the time and even a group of 3-4 people in a dorm can make the whole place look like a terribly pigsty damn fast.

You can't really compare SNSD and T-ara's situation fairly here. In the case of SNSD, do note they had been trainees together for years (save for Sunny) and had known each other before even debuting, mostly anyway. In T-ara's case, you only have Hyomin (after moving away from JYP), Eun Jung and Jiyeon who were CCM trainees themselves but Soyeon, Boram, Qri and maybe Hwayoung weren't.

Aside from that, you'd have to consider the very strong possibility that infighting between the current members and new ones is likely to occur if they did live in one house together, especially at this time of the year.

yeah, never really thought about that, but in the end it's a good thing they have their own houses now, that means they do get their hard earned money, wooh hooh, =)

You ever hear the term divide and conquer? LOL they want T-ara to be exhausted and as a result frustrated, but not frustrated together. KKS/CCM is as cruel as he is a genius.

Speaking from experience. Roommates aren't fun. Friend, acquaintance or complete stranger. The whole idea of roommates for us normal people is to live on our own when we can't afford it. Split costs and chores. Now when you can command a legion of fans and make a hefty salary, roommates are only as necessary as you [or your contract] want it to be lol.

Anyone know how they get to the CCM headquarters?

Do they drive?

Or their manager pick all of them up?

They have a party bus lol. More like a chaffeur but a van full of friends qualifies as a party bus IMO. I know some of them have their driver's license, question is do they actually drive. My relatives tell me horror stories of traffic in Korea. Bish plz I'm from DC.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it feels good for them to have their own places or live at home with their parents..

It can't be easy to live with a lot of friends like that in a dorm. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to live with my friends who I really love.

I know I'm quoting my own post but far out...I feel awfully shocked to have said something that turned out to be reality. I just KNEW conflict between the original members and new members was bound to occur - namely Areum and Dani but it turns out Hwayoung is the one who's been nailed for quite a while.

Honestly? I think it's really best the members live separately. Having them dorm together, I now see it as an absolutely terrible idea.

live in a dorm is necessary for a more "down to earth" and approachable image these idols (people thought) should have. it'll also more or less forced these members to hang around together. how would you expect hwayoung or those new members get closer with senior members if she only met them during practices and schedules where they're all busy with their own? usually, the ones who live separately are those already established groups like shinhwa or brown eyed girls whose "brother/sister-hood" is already beyond questionable that even if they're not as close as they displayed to us all, they're mature enough to professionally work together. as for t-ara, i'm still not sure about their professionalism, given their recent tweets.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think maybe they just live separately for a short time. They need to live in dorm together due to their working. Because if they live separately, it's difficult for CCM to pick their up to the show or the stage. Additionally, if they live separately, how can we see their lovely moments???