Diadem Forums

[12.07.18] T-ara to create a new summer dance craze with "Sexy Love"

nathaniel

[12.07.18] T-ara to create a new summer dance craze with "Sexy Love"

20120714_1342251966_70718400_1.jpg

T-ara will comeback on the 15th of August with a repackaged "Day by Day" mini album called "Mirage".

Following their hits "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly" and "Lovey-Dovey", T-ara will work with Shinsadong Tiger for the fourth time on their new title song "Sexy Love".

Core Contents Media said "Sexy Love" is a electronic dance club song with various unique elements.

T-ara's unique dances such as the cat dance, retro dance and shuffle dance have attracted attention of fans across the world. T-ara will make another transformation in August. T-ara plan to create a summer dance craze with their new pantomime (expression and gesture) robot dance.

T-ara are currently promoting "Day by Day" which got an all-kill on various music sites immediately after being released.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120717n22769

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm really excited, but I truly wish that the girls could rest a bit more between now and August. They're promoting relentlessly, and may be ridiculously tired by the time their next comeback stage rolls around.

Hope they take care of themselves! Their health is our main concern, after all.

I hope the choreo is gonna be awesome plz!!!!

i hope one day Kyle Hanagami will do T-ara's choreography. he is the best and i kinda wanna see Jiyeon's popnlock/bboy skillz ^^ We need to see her talent.

I completely agree with you! I really love Kyle's choreography! Having him teach the members would be even better! I hope to see that someday :)

Can't wait for Sexy Love!

They stopped the rhyming for the title of the song .... From Bo Peep Bo Peep, Yayaya, Roly Poly, Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey and Day by Day, why didn't they name the new song Sexy Sexy instead. :D (not that I'm complaining about Sexy Love though)

So Justin TImberlake claimed that he's bringing sexy back, Super Junior told their fans that they are still Sexy, Free and Single and now T-ara are saying that they need some Sexy Love from their fans and they will in return provide some Sexy Love back to their fans with some hot pantomime dance??

I'm so ready.

Hahahahaha just can't wait for this repackaged and for performings ! It seems be so amazing ^^ One month to waiting with Day by Day, but the part on studio in Star Life Theater was so cool ... Soyeon's part x) x) ... ahhhhhh just can't wait !

Come on getline, get faster ! xD