Diadem Forums

[12.07.18] T-ara to create a new summer dance craze with "Sexy Love"

nathaniel

Sexy Love is going to be a big hit, I can feel it. The song has the same feel as Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, and BPBP. At least it does to me. Queens of first half of 2012, and now with Sexy Love they will be the Queens of the rest of 2012. ^_^

I was dying in anticipation for Day by Day, and now they're doing this to me again with Sexy Love. And soon T-ara Effect. As much as I love all these releases, I'm worried about T-ara. They really need a rest. It could be worse though, I mean Big Bang promoted six songs, and knowing KKS it's possible he would want to try it. At least with T-ara they only have to do one at a time. So I guess that's a plus.

Hmm, I guess this means their idea for bringing a somber tune to the charts for tsunami season didn't go as well as they planned. (judging form how they delayed LDLD for two months last year because of how well Cry Cry was doing)

Not complaining, I love DBD, but it just didn't have performance value. I'm excited for another Shinsadong smash hit party single!