Diadem Forums

[12.07.18] T-ara's first solo concert almost sold out, "No plans for another show"

nathaniel

[12.07.18] T-ara's first solo concert almost sold out, "No plans for another show"

N2012071823250358701.jpg

Girl group T-ara will hold their first solo concert in Korea on August 11th at the Jamsil Gymnasium.

T-ara's first solo concert tickets went on sale yesterday (the 17th) and in about 20 minutes, the majority of seats including all the standing seats were sold out. There are only 600 seats not yet sold.

Core Contents Media expects the remaining seats to be sold out soon. T-ara's Japanese fanclub made a request to reserve all 600 seats, but T-ara's agency responded with, "We want every fan to have an equal chance" and restated that the tickets are sold through Interpark on a "first come, first serve" basis only.

The staff and promoters for T-ara's concert strongly pushed to add another date but the T-ara members declined the offer and said, "We want our first Korean concert to be a special performance for fans that will hold a lot of memories."

T-ara have been preparing to show new sides and charms to them for the last few months for the concert on August 11th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120718n36206

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T___________T

I'm so sad that I can't take time off work to fly there, see the concert and fly back.. cutting it really close, it's at least 4 days D:

But I'm glad that their concert is going well... maybe they should hold their next concert in the USA :ph34r: any CCM spies here, take note of this! :lol:

oh my god they have a solo concert !?

poor them never get a rest !

but i'm still happy that their dream to do a solo concert has been realize !

i can't come to their concert coz i'm at Malaysia !

hope they will do a world tour concert ! and come to MALAYSIA !!!

I really want to go but I can't. Well, good luck to everyone who can. They'll have a memorable time.

hope they will do a world tour concert ! and come to MALAYSIA !!!

T-ara has a showcase in Malaysia on October 3rd. Most of the tickets are sold also. You should hurry. :)

Here's the ticket website.

http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/jl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=266#Pricing

Let's hope in their next performance, they'll be a lot healthier. DBD comeback was great but marred by some members being sick or injured.

It's (pointless) to note they'll do a GREAT show (as they normally do). :) I just hope they have a special telecast or video of the show available for the (many) (global) fans who won't be able to attend. It'd be a major disappointment if we'll miss it.

Just to note, since it's in August, would Dani attend (say cameo appearance, perhaps) since she'll officially debut on Oct/Dec?

In any case, it's really a killer anticipating what they'll do in the concert. LOL, first anticipating DBD part 2, now this. T-ara sure knows how to make people excited with what their activities.

T-ARA FIGHTING!