Diadem Forums

[12.07.19] T-ara's Eunjung, "We want to enjoy the stage without the pressure of being #1"

nathaniel

This is the reason why I like T-ara. They have unique concepts and they don't look awkward with it. They do not lose their individuality while performing together as well. They really proved why they're the chameleons of k-pop. BTW, I like the pic. 7-ara ^^

Yes, it's difficult not to feel pressured to (consistently) release #1 hits. And yet, for T-ara to remain grounded despite the success, it's just heartwarming. I still recall the vids where they cried when BPBP became #1 to the point of not able to do the encore; or LD where they knelt & bowed. You can see both the effort they put into their work, and grateful for the love & support.

Let's continue to support them. Show the girls of T-ara we (the fans) match their dedication & hardwork with our undying love, support, & enthusiasm for them.

And boy, can't I wait for Sexy Love (return of the robot!).

T-ARA FIGHTING. :D

Well, awards aren't everything, are they? they are number 1 in the fans' hearts despite everything and everyone. I'm glad they think this way, enjoying being on stage and not feeling burdened is probably the best way to think in order to keep going strong. ;;

Also, looking forward to "Sexy love" and the new concept the girls will adopt. I'm sure it will be impressive. :)

I would love to have audio of this interview, Eunjung's voice has a tone that brings happiness, lol. :) As for the charts, at least they got the all-kill when it first came out, and it seems to be doing good digitally even now.

I get the feeling CCM chose 'Day by Day' as the first comeback single because they knew it would be tough with all the comebacks from other groups, so they picked a song that sounded nothing like the other 'summer songs' that were out. Both as a way to stand out, and also so that if it didn't reach number #1 for the month, everyone would understand since it was kind of a melancholy song for summer. I'm kind of impressed it's doing as well as it is considering how melancholy it is compared to the other popular songs right now.

And now they have the advantage of a real dance track with 'Sexy Love' (what happened to the 'Mirage' title?) being released with no major competitors (as far as I know), so this will be interesting. Can't wait! :D