Diadem Forums

[12.07.20] Video HD T-ara Day By Day @ Music Bank

tarabest

They look more prepared in this performance! XD

Well, though i haven't watched the match up (no cable around, T.T)

but hearing that they didn't win, >.< which i believe they should and they deserve to...

It's okay girls, there is always a tough time like this, but i know, there will be that next time that you will win again! :D

and i believe that this upcoming song will be another great hit! Fighting~

Best performance yet of Day by Day, they were really great, I loved Hyomin's look, wuah really beautiful. It seems like Soyeon has recover a bit, her voice was less shaky, good for her :). Next time we'll win, the gap wasn't huge at all! T-ara Hwaiting!

I agree with those who say this is the best performance yet! I did miss Hwayoung's dance in the beginning but it's understandable why it wouldn't be there. They all look very beautiful. I love Hyomin's bangs and Eunjungs longer hair <3 The Soyeon + Aurem singing part sounded really good as well.

I love that dress, it shows off their figures so well I thought it could be even tighter though. Jiyeons dress looked like it was a bit loose around the waist. Also ahreums voice always fades off at the break, any1 else noticed that? Sum1 should tell her to push the mic closer to her mouth.

everytime I see their performance, it seems like some parts of their choreography change a little bit

maybe there's something wrong with my eyes :P

Honestly I think they get abit lazier after every performance, it's probably because they know they won't win much awards with this song. lololololol. I noticed that hwayoung didn't do her choreo during her raps this time