Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who is the visual?

joshmatthew9

I thought the visual is jiyeon, because she is very beautifull and have some drama. And always get camera spotted when performance.

but now, I hope it will be hwayoung, because she is very adorable, goddess beautifull, the tallest member, the best rapper.

• 1 month later...

Agree that Jiyeon is the visual & most popular member, but personally Boram is the one who always caught my attention.

Not only for her height (no offense - now I like pettite woman), but her hair color (mostly stay black when everyone else dyed theirs) & her position/pose when T-ara taking pictorial (mostly at center or with different pose - sit while others are standing etc)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i don't know what's the difference between "face of the group" and "visual" but a friend of mine said that the "face" is the prettiest and "visual" is the most popular. i don't know if it's true but if i'll use that as basis, then the visual is Eunjung.. she's charismatic and she has more CFs compared to others and she's also well known as one of rising actresses in Korea...

• 2 weeks later...