Diadem Forums

[12.07.25] Video - T-ara cut at Yeoyoomanman Show

aleya

It was really nice to see this. what was nicer was that boram and qri was actively participating and the questions does not have to be personnaly directed to them and they were still the one who answered it. i do hope they could be like this more on their next interviews and appearances. please sub this fast. hoping and praying here.... ke ke....

Thanks for sharing the videos!

Watched the full ep barely understanding what they're saying but body language, smile, frown, tears and laughter speaks volume too so it was fun watching them.

Hyomin was so sick in this. Boram looks super cute. Jiyeon looked tired. Qri was absolutely beautiful. Soyeon and Eunjung look their usual pretty appearance and are their usual talkative self. :) Hwayoung provided much comic relief. :lol: Boram was so cracking up while Hwayoung was doing her trademark aegyo.

raven_potter Yes it was nice to see Qri and Boram actively participating and answering questions. The girls laugh so much when Qri first spoke and was giving her message I think to their CEO. I hope to also see more of these 2 being like this in their future interviews and TV guestings.

Can't wait to watch it again with subs.

I wish I knew Korean so I can just understand it without having to wait!! Maybe I should learn :P I want to know what they are saying! I'll still watch it even if I can't understand though haha

edit: I wonder what Jiyeon whispered to Soyeon in the first vid!!!

It's good knowing that they have time to be with their parents, but the stress the girls have right now is really sad to the point that they don't even wanna talk to their parents about what they're going through.. Hyomin coughing in some occasion I hope she gets better soon. I don't like seeing them cry.. T_T

i read some of the news that the some of the MC ask to they concern about marriage...

In response to a question about marriage plans, 26-year-old Boram revealed, “Even my CEO says ‘Who will marry Boram?’, but I want to get married too.”

She went on, “I really do want to get married, and I wish I had someone who will marry me.”

Qri added, “I also have a lot of worries about marriage. Lately, I have been losing a lot of confidence about whether I can get married and live [happily].”

Soyeon and Eunjung also shared, “A lot of our friends are getting married. One of my friends is even celebrating her child’s first birthday soon.”

thanks to 'allkpop' for the translation