Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Hwayoung's injury? Dani replacement?

Suna

Does anyone have any more information on Hwayoung's apparent injury (as you can see from the recent airport pics)

Or about the recent photo showing Dani as her replacement?

Dani is going to be Hwayoung replacement? :blink: I thought they were going to do some filming... Or just to introduce her to the Japanese fans during the concert.. I don't think she's going as Hwayoung's replacement.. after all, Hwayoung lines can be easily distributed to the other members, the rap lines can be given to Eunjung or Hyomin, even Boram or Jiyeon can take the rap parts as well, if need be.

But who knows. KKS is after all, crazy <_<

@joes - If it were their Twitter accounts being hacked, I find it highly unlikely.

While cyber crime does happen to occur in Korea, I doubt that hacking into people's social network accounts is the norm unless the hackers themselves happen to be extreme antis of the group and with some serious skill - but even so, other girl groups should have faced similar incidents as well but no such word has been broken out (if it's happened to T-ara, it would have happened definitely to SNSD, 2NE1 and WG on an even more common basis).

Besides, hackers of such calibre are a rare breed to come about and if anything, it would have been more logical if the hackers cracked into CCM's servers or the fandoms rather than T-ara's Twitter accounts.

We can't discount the possibility that there is an internal conflict erupting on either. Besides, none of us know the girls ourselves on a personal level and with management taking things at the worst way imaginable (I'm sure y'all know what I mean by this), some conflict is bound to happen along the way.

@Faedra - If they made the insulting look obvious and blatant (i.e such as swearing), then they would have gotten much more bashing from the public. Besides, they never even directly said in their tweets how overworked they are.

*) T-ara members make inside joke. Like they have times before. Just look how they add hearts and ^^ to it...

*) Netizens notice it, and take 2 days to manufacture some dirt on it.

*) AKPlike news site reports on netizen words as truth.

*) CCM as the PR disaster that it is, panics and doesn't even bother of dismissing as a joke. Instead creates a whole hacking story, trying to create plausible deniability.

____credit: mglsts at hallyu8[dot]com

No matter what, I just hope T-ara will forever remain as how they are. Which Idol group don't fight and quarrel among themselves? What matters the most is that at the end of the day, be it 7-ara or 9-ara, they will forever be together and bring T-ara to greater heights.

T-ara Unnies and Dani Hwating! :B