Diadem Forums

[12.07.25] Video - T-ara @ MBC Idol Olympics

s-park

Thanks for sharing the vids and link!

The girls were so cute when they stepped out of their van.

Congrats to Jiyeonnie and Khun for winning in the table tennis match. I see Eunjung was there to cheer for the both of them. :)

Good fight for Hwayoung in the fencing as well. And nice to see Qri up there running, well, we all know T-ara isn't the fastest but it sure is fun to see them participate in these events.

!!!

Khunnie and Jiyeonnie!!! This is the first time that I'm excited about a table tennis match :lol: Amber and Chang Min were really good too.

Hwayoung was fierce during the fencing :o it was such a large difference but then all of the sudden Sunhwa went crazy and caught up so fast.. and even beat Hwayoung! Exciting match ^_^

just finished watching ^^ wow can u believe it, T-ara won some medals!!!! lol it's coz its not running related XD.

tbh i think Qri or Jiyeon r the fastest runners in T-ara but r still slow overall.

omfg I'm starting to ship Jiyeon n Nichkhun now

guys here's the link of the full show, it's HD :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdx7u1Jn50Y

Edited by xxKazManiaxx

Despite Hwayoung had been leading in the first set, I was surprised by how quick Sunhwa managed to turn the tables against her. Thumbs up for Hwayoung's efforts though, she had been able to keep Sunhwa at bay for the first set with a stunning difference of 7 points.

Wow, Jiyeon is so cute with Nichkhun! It's so funny when they make those mistakes.

And Hwayoung had a good start but lost at the end.

Actually I don't know much about fencing, just table tennis, so I was kind of lost watching it :P

just finished watching ^^ wow can u believe it, T-ara won some medals!!!! lol it's coz its not running related XD.

tbh i think Qri or Jiyeon r the fastest runners in T-ara but r still slow overall.

omfg I'm starting to ship Jiyeon n Nichkhun now

Actually Boram might be the fastest runner in T-ara because she got 2nd place in that chuseok special competition (well because Bora shouldve won but she fell). Jiyeon is quite good at running too me thinks :P

if you didn't see, there's a youtube video called "120725 Qri & EunJung RUN 100M @ Idol Star Olympics CUT" if you want to watch them run. It's funny hahaha. Qri is cute!

Yeah Eunjung is HILARIOUS xD

why hwayoung doesn't attack she just standing there .

is this where hwayoung get her leg injured ??

qri is on 100m competition . at least she run and make t-ara proud . go unnie !!

wow they are the best in ping pong . nickhun is so hot and handsome .

jiyeon is beautiful even she in stress like that . haha .

Jiyeon and Nick!!!! daebak!!! They won!!!! :D

and Qri, well atleast, i think she finishes it in 20-21 sec? ^^

and jungie running makes me laugh since she just enjoyed the air breeze and didn't think of "competition" XD cute :3

Boram, i wonder how fast she could do... hmmm

and Youngie, at first i thought it is one sided game for her, but her opponent catches up >.<

its okay, its a good game! ^^