Diadem Forums

[12.07.25] Quick News - T-ara's setlist at Budokan concert

nathaniel

[12.07.25] Quick News - T-ara's setlist at Budokan concert

tumblr_m7qpjkzkYn1rwvvolo1_1280.jpg

• Hwayoung only performed for some songs because of her leg injury
  • Gangkiz were the guest performers (MAMA & Honey Honey & Talk)
  • Areum performed Jessie J's "
    "
  • Dani had a solo rap performance
  • Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon performed EXILE's "
    "
  • Qri and Boram performed AKB48's "
    "
  • Soyeon performed Koda Kumi's "
    "

Credit: http://ccmxgmc.tumblr.com/ + Nathaniel @ Diadem

I saw the pictures of 2 men helping Hwayoung so well I hope she gets better soon T3T

so... if Hwayoung haven't perform, who have done her parts in Day By Day, TTL, Lovey Dovey....

Areum?

I was thinking the same. No matter who do it is not the same if she is not there. Not that I think it would sound wrong

so... if Hwayoung haven't perform, who have done her parts in Day By Day, TTL, Lovey Dovey....

Areum?

I know there were fan accounts that claimed Areum took over her parts in Roly-Poly and TTL, but not sure about Lovey-Dovey or Day By Day...I feel so bad that she wasn't able to be there though, that's such a huge thing that she missed. I'm glad that they didn't make her perform though, if she's injured she obviously needs to sit it out and get better!

And why in the world are Gangkiz debuting in Japan this year? They haven't even been able to establish themselves in Korea yet. Lord...

wow soyeon had her solo performance ! can't wait to see her perform .

boram and qri get to sing together this is time for them to show that tgey are really good in singing .

dani also get to peform .

hwayoung why are injured at this time . the big moment of your life . please get well soon .

areum also got to sing .

the trio is most anticipated event . haha . love them together . eunjimin fighting !!!

Guest HyominSpain

Poor Hwayoungie.... how did she get injured?

Gangkiz in the Budokan...? I didn't know they were going to perform there... O.o